1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: what do you think of Sadam???

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Boo the great, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boo the great Banned

You can choose more than 1 answer!!!

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 35 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: what do you think of Sadam??? (35 votes.)

what do you think of Sadam??? (Choose 5)
    * He SUCKS!!! - 40% (14)
    * I like him, he is a good guy to me!! - 3% (1)
    * When I would see him I would kill him!!! - 29% (10)
    * When I saw him I would ask him why he isn't fighting back!!! - 14% (5)
    * None of these options!!! - 43% (15)

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

If I saw him I would walk swiftly in the opposite direction while phoning some authority on the matter. I have a healthy respect for my own abilities against a guy with a machine gun and like to be on the winning side

3. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] He is my brother, I see him everyday.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    If I saw him, I'd get an autograph. :D THEN, walk away swiftly and phone the authorities. And collect the reward :D

(Who, me, evil and insane psycho planning to take over the world? :angel: )

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Saddam? No more dangerous then Kim jr or Chinese communist party head officials. Especially compared to the latter he's a ***** cat. However he's best removed and judged (one way ticket or life imprisonment).

6. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

He's evil, no question -- but there's lots of evil bastards out there. Take Khaddafi (who knows how the heck to spell that one, anyway? There's about 10 variations!) or Kim Il-Jong, or Robert Mugabe, or Yasser Arafat. Saddam certainly isn't the only tyrant in the world -- and please, no one say "yeah, like Bush" as even if Bush wins the next election, he's gone after that term. He'll never be "President for Life" or anything even close, not are torture techniques widespread and authorized by his government. So don't start.

7. Darkwolf Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Depaara you crack me up :D

"Don't start", there are way too many people like me, except with mirror image belief, for that to happen! :lol: Or would it be not to happen? :lol:

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I turned around and walked another way, there are some things you shouldn´t put your nose in

9. Boo the great Banned

[​IMG] I think everybody who sees sadam would kill him.
    No?
    I would.

10. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I wouldn't. I would ask him why he isn't fighting back to the intruders.

And Deepara, Yassir Arafat aint a tyrant, He is a "good" guy.

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I wouldn't. Two wrongs don't make a right.

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Like Ara. Get an autograph, walk away and phone authorities.

13. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Actually, how do you know he hasn't left Iraq before the deadline, and it is really a look alike making that speech? If he did then he can seriously damage the US image on the world stage.

14. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

If I'd meet him ? Hope to survive. :eek:

If I survive, write furious letters to the custom authorities :mad:

[ April 15, 2003, 17:47: Message edited by: Yago ]

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yassir Arafat is no worse than LEHI terrorists who murdered count Folke Bernadotte in 1948. One of them was then very fond of labelling Palestinians as terrorists in UN.

And yes, Mugabe is no lesser a swine than Saddam. Beats Kadaffi in my opinion.

16. Boo the great Banned

All the reply's together, you all say KILL SADAM!!
    Or am I wrong, when I am let me know.

17. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually, he seemed like he would be a fun guy to hang out with...Kind of a grandpa-ish look about him.

** I always wondered about that. The media always portrays him as an evil dictator. But I thought it would be funny to interview a close servant or something. I imagine him saying: Well, he was always nice to me, kind, good-natured...Well, except for the genocide **

18. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

LOL Bel.

You're probably right. I've seen some video of hiim splashing in the pool, having a great time. If you work for him, he's probably a very generous boss ... until you cross him.

For more on his humor, check out his personal BLOG site.
    http://saddamhussein.blogspot.com/

Quote of the day from Saddam:

19. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Saddam totally rocked. I mean, to be perfectly honest, I don't think North Korea does (did, I guess, now) as good a job. Even circa 1940 Japan didn't do as well as Iraq. Hell. 1780's France wasn't even remotely close; there wasn't a lot of time between being denounced and put a grab on, to the dropping of the hatchet. And there were like, meticulous records kept on that one, too.

Now, Cortez in the 1550's would have been in the race. Maybe the Aztecs, if you just looked at the PoW death rate. Nazi Germany would come close if you considered the crematoriums and used the Jews estimates.

South Africa of the 1970's and 80's might *possibly*. And maybe Columbia, if you count in the animals too. Mexico and Cuba don't even rank. Even Afghanistan doesn't come close. South central and east central LA are like, Amish compared to Saddam's Iraq.

Prude conscientious objectors.

But now, if you're going to do a proper despotic Nationstate or a Civilization, you mimic 1970-2003 Iraq.

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey! Don't forget Stalin or Pol Pot...They racked up some pretty good numbers too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.