1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Where do you listen to your music?

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Dice, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Where do you listen to your music the largest percentage of the time?

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 35 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Where do you listen to your music? (35 votes.)

Where do you listen to your music the largest percentage of time? (Choose 1)
    * On a stereo/radio/boombox - 23% (8)
    * On your computer - 54% (19)
    * In the car - 14% (5)
    * At work - 0% (0)
    * In your head - 9% (3)

2. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Didnt see mp3/cd player on there so I chose the first one which is probably the closest

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

On my iPod when walking to and from the bus stop, sitting on the bus, and occasionally at work when I arrive before anybody else. Not sure where that fits into the poll.

4. Nataraja Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Media:
    I listen to it on my computer with headphones so as to not disturb the neighbours etc, dont think they would appreciate loud psytrance or goa or anything like that. Other than that I listen to it at the bus stop, on the bus, when Im walking around town, when Im in lectures supposedly taking notes, when Im talking to professors in their offices and theyre thinking Im just a stoned nutter...

Then there is the music I listen to in my dreams, music of the gods...

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    At the computer, with the music playing from a stereo. Chose the first one as I'm not sure where that fits in.

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Goa Trance... that brings back memories of my highschool time. Nobody seemed to like it except for me. And that was a good thing.

I listen to my music on stereo. About 90% I think and 10% on my mobile phone while traveling. With headphones, mind you. I hate people who play music aloud while traveling.

7. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I'm also kinda missing the portable audio option. I listen to my minidisc player on the daily commute, where I often have time to listen to three albums a day.

At home it would be my stereo most of the time, and on my computer on rare occasions.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

CD player in the bedroom.

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    On my stereo, on my computer linked to the computer, when I go take walk (mp3), on the bus, at school break, and just about everytime everywhere I guess. Can't live without music!

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I listen to music on my computer. Typically when I am working from home I will be working on my laptop and playing music on my desktop.

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Since my job involves lot's of driving the answer is obvious

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oops, I kinda felt I was missing an option.
    :doh: How could I forget MP3 players? I didn't even put an "other" option like I usually do in my polls. Sorry guys :D .

13. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    When I'm driving and when I'm at the computer. Like most people I'd guess.

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I never listen to music when I am driving (I listen to sports instead) and hardly ever on my PC (too busy playing games) so its iPod 95% of the time for me.

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

in my head. because i split it up every time (computer if home, car while in the car, ipod if on the move or i have company (a la speakers)) but i'm always listening to it in my head.

16. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I prefer my stereo in the privacy of my home, where I can get decent sound quality and blast it out with proper volume.

17. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I prefer to listen to it on my home stereo but since my fiancee doesn't like a lot of my music I find that lately I mostly use my iPod.

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    "All of the above" for me.

My entire Mp3 collection is on my computer, 5GB of is is on my Zen Micro, which I take to work, I have what's left of my CD collection in my car, and there's also random tunes playing in my head most of the time when there's no source of audio. :spin: :roll: :rolling:

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

All of the above...

20. BlckDeth Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

On my computer, I have most of my CDs on there. My MP3 time is limited, as it appears to annoy my teachers, and I don't like to blast out my eardrums even if the background is noisy, so most of my listening ends up being at home. Now I just need a sound cable that'll reach my stereo...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.