1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Possible Bug (Spoiler?)?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Gambit, Nov 7, 2000.

1. Gambit Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] After freeing all the slaves and killing all the bad guys on the Drydocked ship and also freeing all the slaves (except one gladiator guy who seems to want to stay in the cell from which Hendak came from) I cant find Hendak anywhere in the Copper Coronet to tell him I've done it

The Gladiator in the cels tells me that I should talk to him to find out what to do, but because I cant find him anywhere I cant finish the quest.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Cheers Guys
    Gambit

2. Fergus Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Was the Gladiator in the middle cell ?
    Could be a bug as there are a lot of them.

How did you exit the Drydocked ship ?
    Cos if you didn't go out the other exit North East of the Copper Cornet it could be that this is what you need to do to complete the quest.

Hendak should be standing at the bar beside Bernard in the Copper Cornet.

3. Fergus Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Has Hendak killed Lehtinan ?
    As you may have missed something and this event can not be triggered until you complete that part of the Quest.

Here's hoping....

By the way how's Rogue and Storm ;)

4. Gambit Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hendak has killed the bar owner and I have exited the ship sing the entrancce from the street, the gladiator is in the middle cell and Hendak is still nowhere to be seen. Arrrg!

Oh and BTW
    I'm pissed cos I cant kiss Rogue (and since she bacame the leader of the team she has this superiority complex), and Stormy's great apart from her claustrophobia (forgot about it the other day when I locked her in the cellar, without the lights on for a giggle) :)

5. Fergus Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Hendak should be standing at the bar beside Bernard in the Copper Cornet. Try everyone who is standing at the bar.
    If when you talk to Bernard he says about the discount then you have completed the Quest.
    This could be a bug on your copy of the game.
    If so (sorry to say) you will have to reload from a saved game.

I haven't read an X-men story line for about 6 months so I'm well out of touch with what's happening.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.