1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Carry on.

P.S.: @Splunge, our Canadian conspiracy continues. Have you got a copy of Canadian Bacon that I can borrow? ;)

2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I hate it when Explorer.exe crashes... >.<

I also hate when i run out of HDD space.

And when power crashes.

I can see it's friday the 13th.

And btw, first post. :D

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @Beren :lol:

I was getting worried there - because it's been awhile since you started a new Random Babble, I thought you might have forgotten our "mission".

And no, I don't. :p

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, we're already at 25 Random Babblings? It goes by so fast!

5. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Damn if only I was quicker for a fist post.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    whee, top 5 - and that after missing the last several RB's entirely...

7. Only three days of holiday left. Summer is way too short. :(

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

AS results in 6 days! :eek:

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Friday the 13th is a nice day, I like it :p To bad I had to work most of it, but now I'm back home drinking Hoegaarden and eating Pringles and M&M's while I listen to Kittie...

And tomorow we work again!

10. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Woot! First page! Yay-ness.

11. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Bleh, tenth for me this time. I *WILL* have that Avatar in a week tops.

12. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

I'm surprised there's only been 25 random bablings so far. Thought it would have been more by now. Ever had one of those days where no matter what you can't be motivated enough to do anything? I'm having one. Tried playing round for a bit in NWN, got bored so fast I think I got 6XP for the char and just left.
    Need something to focus my mind again.

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

So This was mine friday the 13th I gonna try to find some rest now! It really was a great day But in the morning a lot of work is waiting for me...

Sleep tight all of you let your dreams be filled with joy!

14. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

My 1000th post :D .
    Maybe if I had stopped going offline every few months I'd have got it ages before now :p .

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's good to be home to relax from my holiday. Today I'm making some healing balm out of calandula flowers and other secret ingredients. It is now in the process of sitting for 24 hours until I can heat it again and strain it for my final product. It's always so much faster when you do it in computer games.

I also went to a company that builds giant commercial sculptures out of styrofoam and asked if they could give me some scraps. Now I definately have enough to make something interesting with. I'll take a picture of it when its finished and post it in SPMP if it turns out nice.

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Wow - so few posts this time celebrating how quickly they posted - and no one's killed Beren yet for taking over...

Weird.

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Maybe everyone is busy.

18. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I just got off a plane, but I feel like I'm still in it. ZZZZZZZZZ

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Ragh! Hyperacivity except not really!

I'm sure some roleplaying goodness would solve the problem, but - well - Damn you Lokken!

20. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I am off on holiday for a week at last ciao!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.