1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oh my, is this what I think it is?

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Yoink! Second post!

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Deathmage - is school finished for the year already? Wooh, new RB!

5. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

W00t! I'm #5! :banana:

6. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Harbourboy - Yes. Our school finished a little later than other schools I think.

7. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Odd, about a year after getting bored of NWN, i've discovered the multiplayer... finals, who needs to study for them? Supper... when to eat... ummm, eating takes time away from game... must... eat... later... yeah, later muhahaha. Wait, what was that warning from BG2? eating is important? yes sires!

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

First page. :roll:

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

8th post! :banana: :banana: :banana:
    Pretty cool.
    Wench #2 wouldn't give me my son for the day once again.
    Nip/Tuck is coming back to TV here soon :thumb:
    All this talk here about cats recently has reminded me of a lame joke I read once - How do you stop a cat from spitting? Turn the grill down.

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Number 9. :D

Now I just need to figure out all the uses of the subjunctive in Latin for my 9 a.m. exam.

Am I having fun yet?

11. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Lai*

I feel your pain - I once tried taking Latin.

12. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Gah! I'm addicted to Civ III again! On the plus side I'm done my Christmas shopping.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I think I rember an obscene phrase in Latin...

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Gah, summer sucks. Can't do anything on the computer because the bloody fans dry out my eyes. Methinks I'll come back to it tonight (probably be a storm though *grrr*)

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Aik - get some niiice eyedrops. Those should help :)

Freezing one's parts off is not fun.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The computer fans dry out your eyes...or are you refering to a different fan? If you are indeed talking about the computer fan...then I think you need to move you computer to a different location...like the floor! :p

@ara...I know what you mean... :mommy: :rolling:

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Eh - ceiling fans :)

Hmm, feeling hellishly uninspired, just like for the rest of the last 14 days or so... *sigh*

Damn this crapulance!

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Do you know how close the comp would have to be to dry out your eyes, think I might do a lac test when I get home tonight, as people at work might wonder why im hugging the back of my pewter.

Argghh... the highlight of my day was watching a plastic coffee cup get blown off the bridge by a train at lunch time, it looked so helpless as it got whipped away at 120 miles an hour... I wept for it I did... lmao... wobble wobble wobble WEEEEE!!!

Ceiling fans scare me, I think they've been in too many horror movies...kinda like clowns *shudder*

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Glitter glitter glitter glitter

so shiny

yet all over the bloody place

Can't get the shiny stuff to behave itself.

Eddi and Teeni say hello. They're my friends ^_^

20. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I believe I just spotted the second worse avatar after the one Deathmage used to have. :shake:

But hey; at least it isn't a pile of poo. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.