1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #50

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    [​IMG] How exciting, my first RBP. Oooh, I'm all atingle.

Spammers -- on your mark, set, go!

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Gotcha :)

*guhs away*

3. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Oh, new thread :banana: :D

4. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Having my cursed University Exams... I feel the need to lament.
    Here is to hoping I don't fail anything.

5. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I hear you... I'm the the middle of exams aswell, but only year 9 yearly's not nearly as stressful i guess... :p

EDIT: hah, only my second ever post in a RBP and first page... go me!!!

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Golden saucer, golden ticket, golden.. ANNIVERSARY; Damn, RBP is getting oooold....

[ November 05, 2005, 11:37: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

7. Lost Meme Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Let's all celebrate RBP's golden jubilee with :beer:

8. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Here's to the RBP's! :beer:

Still, at the rate we're going I can't help but think that #100 won't take as long to arrive...

9. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Sorry for stupid question, but when was the first RBP opened?

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Since this is dmc's first RBP do we entertain him or just continue with the same old babbling?

I don't need :coffee: I'm drinking it right now 7AM Sat.

11. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

The last one closed before I could stand in defense of the game Alias. Hell no, not the damn tv show. I meant the game where you have to explain things. It can be quite amusing to test your boozed-up vocabulary and see how many swear words people spout out per minute when they're struggling for words. It gets old pretty quick, though.

If there are about 500 posts per each RBP, by the end of this one there'll be 25 000. That's one big can of spam. Lovely spam, wonderful spam...

Yesterday ended up like most drinking sessions do these days, I was the last one awake. But alas, I didn't have any of my music at hand. I had to make do with Tuomari goddamn Nurmio...

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Saber, DotW: 6'5'' and a bit less than 6' here, respectively. :p

And it's a pain to get clothes. Been trying to get a coat and perhaps a jacket and some trousers... naah, no way. Everything ends at 6'3'' and is already too wide for me.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

For the record, 5'2". I like being that short. (Well, 'like' is a relative term, since I've had no choice and been that short for 24 years! :mad: :aaa: ) A respectable height considering other famous 5'2"ers: Prince, Cyndi Lauper, Pat Benetar and Paula Abdul. Weird, They're all singers. :eek: :nuts:

Happy Saturday! :banana: Ooo, look. I found a staple!

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Feeling somewhat better now after a good night's sleep. Though my housemates were up and about around 7:30 am to go shopping. *sigh*

Life just keeps kicking you when you're down. This is frustrating.

And since everyone else is sharing, I'm 5'8"/5'9".

15. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Tomorrow I will get out of bed and drink a lot of beer :beer: :D :p

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Ah, frabtious day; kalloo-kallay! :banana: RBP the 50th is here, and everyone rejoices. And lo, what wonderous coincidence; dmc hath started the record #50! Such must be reported immediately, so that his mightyness' benevolence may be recorded.

/me bows and shuffles off to scribe the night's events :roll:

EDIT:
    :shame: Okay, new record: RBP#49 lasted barely a week. :rolleyes:

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah Another Random Babbling post, and the 50th to boot. Much yeahness. Everything is cool! Mmm I'm sick but I'm going to hang out this night with friend. Yay for me.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Good morning, suckas! :D (as usual... kidding. need I *really* say it?)

Damn getting some serious sleep feels so damn good. And on top of that, I bidded on a Blackberry... time to go to the convenience store to get some Coke Zero and more Ramen nodles... the joy. :rolleyes:

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've just made myself a full load double stream half water espresso with a latte art radioactive sign on the top. Yeah. :coffee:

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Paddington has been found! :banana: From our news correspondant in Canada, here's the latest on the 'disappearing' Englishbear:

After a week of frantic searching by his flatmates, Paddington Bear was found this afternoon on a bookshelf with his boots off. Unbeknownst to his flatmate, kuemper, who reported him missing early Sunday morning, Paddington had gotten 'a bit peckish' he told this reporter and went to the refrigerator for 'a bite to eat'. :yum:

Accompaning Mr. Bear was Canadian emmigrant Winnie the Pooh, who also claimed to be hungry for 'a pot of hunny'. The pair apparently found jelly sandwiches and a small jar of hunny in the flat's icebox and decided to kick off their boots and picnic on a nearby shelf. :happy:

Kuemper had this to say when she found her missing flatmate safe at home: 'I can't believe he just left like that! Paddington always leaves a note to tell me where he's going. Winnie is constantly trying to get Paddington give him a lift to the market for more hunny. I blame that hunny-head for this sticky mess! :nolike: '

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.