1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #97

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wish this was the 100th, then I'd get to gloat over the other moderators. :p Ah well, that's still up in the air. ;)

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Code:
                                         .......                                    
                               .,coxkkO0KKXXXXXK00Okdl:,.                           
                           'cxKNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNKkl;.                      
                       .cxKNMMMMMWNXKOxdlc:cclllodkOKNWMMMMMWNOl'                   
                    .cONMMMMMN0xc,..                 .,cx0XWMMMMN0l.                
                  'dXWMMWXOo:.                            .,lkXWMMMNk;.             
                'xNMMMW0c'...                                 .ckNMMMW0c.           
              .xNMMMWO:  'ONXOc.                             .,,.'oXMMMW0c.         
            .lXMMMW0:   ,kWWWWW0,        'cc,              :kXWX:  .dXMMMWO;        
           .kWMMMKc.  ;OWW0l;0MM0.      .0MMWOllxOKKd.   .xN0clKXd.  .xNMMMNo.      
          ,0MMMNx.  .xNNk;';.cNMWd.   'lOXXNWMMMMMMNl   .kW0;:,.dNXl.  :KMMMWd.     
         ;KMMMX:   ;KWO; .ONl.kMMNc .oNMMWXNWMMMMWk'   'OWXcdWK, :KWk'  'OWMMWk.    
        ;KMMMX;   lNNd.  dWMO.'0MMXl.l0NWMMMMMMMWk.   cKMNlcXMMx. ,0WK:  .kWMMWk.   
       ,KMMMK;  .dWNl.:..0MMN: .kWMWKxlldKMMMMMMM0ccdKWMNl'OMMM0...'OMNo  .xWMMWx.  
      .OMMMX;   oWWo.xNo'0MMMO.  :kKXK0OKWMMMMMMMWkkKXKx,.oWMMMO,kK;:XMWo  .OMMMNc  
      :NMMWo   :NMX,,XMk'OMMMWx.    .. ,KMMMMMMMMN:  .   :XMMMMx:KMk:KMMX;  :NMMMO. 
     .xWMM0.  .OMMO.lWMK:kMMMMX;    'o,:NMMMMMMMMX;.    'KMMMMNoxWMKc0MMMk. .kMMMN: 
     'KMMWo   :NMMO'dMMNodWMMMM0; .:KNc'0MMMMMMMMO:0O,.,OWMMMMXONMMKl0MMMX'  :NMMWd 
     :NMMX;   lWMMXcdMMMKxXMMMMMNKKWMMk.lWMMMMMMNloWMNXNMMMMMMWWMMMKxXMMMN;  ,XMMMk.
     :NMMK'   oMMMM0OWMMMWWMMMMMMMMMMMX;.0MMMMMMk:0MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMX0WMMMN:  'KMMM0.
     :NMMX,   oWMMMWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWd.oWMMMMK:dWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNNMMMMWc  'KMMM0.
     ;XMMN:   :NMMMMMMMNOONMMMNOdokXMMMK,;XMMMXloNMNkc;lKMMMMWXXWMMMMMMMMNc  ,XMMM0.
     'KMMWd   ,XMMMWKXWK' ,OWX:    ;KWX0,,XMMWd:OXWd.   ,KMW0c.,KMMMMMMMM0.  :NMMMx.
      xWMM0.  .xMMMO.'0X:  .kd     .kc..:xWMM0. .:Kc     dXc.  ;XWXXWMMMX:  .kMMMWl 
      ;XMMWo   ,KMM0. '0O.  .,    .o0' ,OKNWWl  .:KO,    ,,   .ONd..kMMWo   ;XMMMK, 
      .xWMMK,   lNMWo  .xx.     .lKXkldxl.,k0',OXxkNNx.      .dXc  .kMWk.  .kWMMWo  
       '0MMM0'   :KMNl   ,c'    .oko:;c0WO'.,:KNxccxOl.     'dd.   lNWx.  .xWMMWk.  
        '0MMMX:   'kWNl                .xWx..0Xc            '.    oNNl   .xWMMM0'   
         '0MMMX:   .lXNl                .0XdkXl                 .dN0;   .kWMMMK;    
          'OWMMNl.   'xXo.               cNWWO.                .x0l.   ;0MMMM0,     
           .xWMMWO,    ,dd'              'KMN:                ;o:.   .dNMMMWx.      
            .lXMMMWk,    .,.             .0WO.               ..    .cKWMMMXl        
              'kWMMMNk,                   xNl                    .c0WMMMNx'         
                ;kNMMMW0l'                lO,                 .ckXWMMMNx'           
                  'dXWMMMN0o;.            co.              .ckNMMMMWKo.             
                    .:kXWMMMWN0d:'..      ..         ..,cxKNMMMMWXx;.               
                       .;d0NWMMMMWNX0kxollcccccllodk0KNWMMMMWN0o;.                  
                           .;oOXNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWXOo;.                      
                               ..;cdxkOKXNNNNNNNNXK0kdl;..                          
                                       ..',,,,,''..                                 

Oh look, it's the first post of #97! Let's all drink Bacardi and get drunk! :banana: :rolling:

3. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    The other thread didnt even reach 500! Shocking!

4. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I'd rather skip the bacardi, it's horrible. Got my bicycle from repair today, looks like it would need some serious investments to get it back to a proper condition, but it runs for now. Perhaps it will be time to invest for a new bike next spring.

I really should drag myself to uni, I can't get anything done at home. Additionally a couple of personal issues are bothering me this week, which I hope I'll get settled by the weekend.

5. Dalveen

Media:
    I could have had 3 hours extra in bed, but i got up early to meet a couple of friends, but they canceled at the last minute. :(

Now im bored and dunno what to do for the next hour, i COULD do Uni work, but that would actually mean being productive for once...

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I feel old. :geezer:

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Don't tell my wife that...we have a large bottle of Bacardi 'O' in the freezer, and a 6-pack of Bacardi Twisted Grape in the fridge.

In other news...it's time for bed! :sleep: :rolling:

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What's that coffee? You want me to drink you? Why yes I will!

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The first female post. :p

10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    97 already? My, these things just seem to whizz by...

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The only reason I love this time of year is all the halloween decoration. I think I might have to make some spooky stuff out of salt dough.

12. Dalveen

Media:
    Salt dough? Whats that?

13. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    That's dough you better don't eat.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

But apparently I have been saying it a lot and it hurts her... I didn't think I was saying it a lot, although I do remember mentioning that she says "I love you" infrequently, but I wasn't saying it like: "You don't say it, you don't feel it." Things are alright now, I think... I mean, she didn't seem angry at me today, although our farewells were shortened... basically, I went to say goodbye, and she was sitting down, I said: "So I'll talk to you tonight?", she said: "Yep, bye," and didn't make any gesture for even a hug or such. So I just said Bye and walked off.

15. Ragusa

Media:
    Saber, wrong thread, hmm? I'm so happy I'm not the only one this happens too!

16. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

*looking at the first reply*

That's one well hung bat you got there.

17. Saber

Haha, me too, it's nice knowing I'm not the only idiot in the world. Not saying you are an idiot. But if you do the sames things as me... you're an idiot. :p

18. Ragusa

Media:
    Don't know about you, but when I mispost that's usually when I have several tabs open in my Firefox and get confused, distracted or interrupted. Add to that that I am in need of glasses, and handicapped when I'm posting sans coffee or before breakfast and you have my case for further mitigating circumstances.

So, idiot? Don't be so hard on yourself. But then, you know yourself best :p

19. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Had a power outage at about 6:00 AM CST at my college. Was lucky enough to wake up before I had to and see my alarm clock flashing. I did not sleep through my first class like others evidentially did this morning.

20. Saber

Ah, no, this was in person at the end of the school day. So I vocally misposted... I guess I could attribute it to having too much stuff going on (I'm a senior in highschool) and was wicked tired, but it's still no excuse for me.

Haha, thanks :p But yeah, I am idiotic sometimes. Well, most times. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.