1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Romances

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Deathmaster, Dec 31, 2001.

1. Deathmaster Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I have had viconia in my party for over 15 days, and the romance has not started yet.

How long do you have to have in your party for the romance to start.

2. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

It shouldn't take that long. At least I don't think it should. What race are you?

3. Deathmaster Gems: 7/31

I mean how long do you have to wait. And i am a human monk.

[This message has been edited by Deathmaster (edited December 31, 2001).]

4. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I don't know but its never taken that long for me unless I was in a dungeon or a race that I didn't know wasn't alowed to have that romance.

5. Lord Sarevok Guest

[​IMG] Read Extremist's Romance Guide, it will tell you everything you need to know. It's on this site, I'm sure you can find it easily.

6. Drur Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I can't seem to find extremist's romance guide on the site. Does anyone know where I might find it?

7. Palpatine- Gems: 1/31

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
  8. Drur Gems: 1/31

Thanks, man. Didn't realize it was the same one as shown on GameFAQ's. If I ever get the romance working I'll use it, heh. :)

9. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I think you're looking at the wrong romance guide - the one on GameFAQs is the same as the earlier FAQ on SP. Extremist's is at the top of the tips page, and gives a much more comprehensive guide to how the romance works, and what will happen if you go for any of the options. He actually wrote it because the previous FAQ is quite limited.

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

He thinks it's that crap from GameFAQs? :rolleyes::toofar:

Mister, the Romancing Guide is available ONLY on SP. And yes, the "quality" of that previous FAQ, but also the totally wrong speculations from Dan Simpson's "Cheesy Cheating BG2 Cookbook" made me write it.

11. Alienboy Gems: 7/31

what's wrong with Dsimpson no offence but r u jealous or are u rivals or something

[Go read the Boards O'Magick FAQ as you were asked to when you registered; we prefer that you spell out "are" and "you" - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited January 09, 2002).]

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Jealous on that?!
    I can only be jealous on Syl's stuff (SP's BG2 online solution to be precise).

And no rivals thing, I never wrote nor planned to wrote anything that could beat amounts of bugs abuse like he does. He is unbeatable with that! Cudos to him! *shrug*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.