1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Say hello to my little friend...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Bahir the Red, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Well, I suppose and introduction would be good, so here it is:

Hello, I am now a registered member on this forum, although I have been monitoring it on and off for a few months, especially these last days since my job is so dull...

I am a frequent forum visitor, but my regular forum was shut down by financial issues so I'm looking for a new place to dwell.

My main reason for coming here is Baldurs Gate and everything asscosiated to the games(but I'm not into P&P).

This place seems to have a closeness among the members like non I have ever seen, and I'm hoping to be a part of it.

Ill c ya around!

2. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Welcome to SP ; )

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Greetings, horrah for lurkers who sign up :D

Unfortunately, you probably won't find much of interest in the BG section. Miscellaneous is where it's at ;)

4. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Not anymore at least, I'm sure it used to be full of interesting stuff ; )

5. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Maybe I can bring life back to it, perhaps I can even recruit some people there from another great forum (CHaRM)

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Welcome. Back in the time, half again a year ago, I began to strike roots here after parting with my then base forum in unpleasant circumstances.

7. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Question: whats with these gems? I can replace them with an image, right?

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    It all is in the Faq, you can't replace them, until you donate to the site.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

SP rocks. Welcome aboard. You think there is a 'closeness' between the members? Guess again. I've been here for 926 posts and nobody here has ever sent me a Christmas card....... :sosad:

10. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Merry Christmas Harbourboy :thumb:

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wahey! I guess I was wrong. This IS a close community! :D

12. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Actually, I think that lately (within the past year or so) a lot of that closeness has faded away :sosad: .

13. Harbourboy

Look within yourself for the answer, Rastor. Maybe you haven't been giving enough yourself. This community is still close. We always stick together.

Hands up who doesn't like Rastor.

See - nobody put their hand up. Everyone still loves you. :hippy:

14. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

I, for one, have done all that I can to slaughter a sense of community...but this place just keeps rolling along ;) .

Welcome, Bahir!

15. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

I noted the closeness when reading the thread about that girl being hospitalized and (the same girl? ) when she needed money and work, and you gave it to her

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Welcome on SP where the only restriction is your Immagination! And off course some rules you find in the FAQ :D .

17. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Rules are ment to be broken...

18. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Good behaviour isn't, and personally; I can't even remember what has been written there, as it is there only to give some tips for those who seem to think flaming/laming/trolling/etc. is fun.

And guys; don't start mocking him with a line of avatars/king's tears like that -it's not nice when the new member is the only one without avvy. :D

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    You will suffer...suffer!
    :shake:

20. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Not the same girl, but I did catch that.

Look who's talking, Mr. Avvy :D .

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.