1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Silver Dragon!

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Remy LeBeau, Oct 17, 2000.

1. Remy LeBeau Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well i was completing the human flesh armor but im already at chapter 6 and the silver dragon is already gone does anyone know if i can still find the dragon or not thanks

2. Draco Vlasavius Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I believe when she leaves... she leaves. I also saved this game right before taking the eggs to her... just to see how things went.

After she gave me some suckie armor and then teleported me into an ambush I decided "TO KILL THE WABBIT". So I reloaded my saved game, and killed her. I had attempted to fight her twice when I just arrived in the underdark but then decided to reload that game as well and check out the "theme, gameplay and storyline" for the egg quest.

Of course the last time around I Killed her on my first attempt. Breach, Pierce, Lower Magic Resist & now one of my favorites : Power Word Silence.

I then was able to continue my assult by removing her protections and having Minsc and my Fighter deliver the major damage.

She has on her dead carcass a RUNE Letter, Her Blood and the silly armor (I now forget what it is).

But my character party does GOOD & then does BAD.

3. hooligan_inc Guest

Where do you get the Dragon eggs from in the drow city?

4. The Wretched Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG]
    It's not hard to get the Dragon Eggs in the Drow city if you just follow the story and keep doing the quests they tell you to do. Eventually, they'll lead you right to the eggs!

** SPOILER **

However, if you REALLY want to know where they are, they're in Lolth's Temple, behind a guarded door, and further guarded by a trio of Golems. I don't know if you can get in that door without the key, as I didn't try it.. the Drow stories are really entertaining, so I played along.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.