1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Snazzy "New posts" indicators...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Kitrax, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Heh...I just noticed them, I think they're kinda cute.

Tal: Do you plan on changing them for different seasons of the year, or are these a one time thing only? :rolling:

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Nah, these were just for this time of year. I'll take them down soon now.

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yep, they were kinda cute. You could have egg-smilies for Easters. That'd be funny.

4. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I think some version of that "easter egg morte" from planscape would be cute too!

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Or smilies in new clothes at Ayd Al-Fitr (end Ramadan)
    Elephant-smilies to honor Ganesh.
    Corn-smilies for the fretility-gods of the Maya.
    A picture of me at the 25th of october.
    and lots more...

Seems you'll have a hard time keeping your site up to date, Tal. :evil: ;) :shake:

edit:
    Just in case you guys and girls think I make fun of you: I liked the X-mas smilies. Don't worry :)

[ January 07, 2003, 14:20: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Remember that it is still Christmas today, so the smilies arenĀ“t really out of order

7. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Still Christmas? Why would it be Christmas? It's already january! :confused:

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Well the orthodox christians are celebrating it

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The Christmas season extends from Dec 25th (the assigned birthdate) to Jan 6th (when those wiseguys arrived).

10. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

So, BTA are you trying to bring us bad luck eh? 13 days of Christmas? Oh dear, hope you all had your decorations down etc.

*just kidding*

6 Jan would make the 13th day of Christmas though?

11. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    *Huaarrrk*
    Eating turkey for 13 days
    *Bleech*
    Having your family to stay for 13 days
    *Braaaghk*

Because I don't get/give presents, I didn't mention 'Hurrah! Presents for 13 days!'

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, I think it doesn't include the 6th; the 6th marks the end, to make it twelve days of Christmas, just like the song :) Or maybe you don't count Christmas day? Not sure.

[ January 07, 2003, 22:23: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

13. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    25=1, 26=2, 27=3, 28=4, 29=5 30=6 31=7 1=8 2=9 3=10 4=11 5=12 6=13... Tadaaaa, 13 days

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I suppose I should take the decorations down now... Or tomorrow.

15. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

oops, ive still got a xmas tree up on the 9th jan.

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Waaaah! Their gone!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.