1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Steve McNair found dead =(

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by ChickenIsGood, Jul 4, 2009.

1. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11923458

He was found shot to death in Nashville along with a female victim.

One of the toughest players in the NFL over the past two decades and a one time (co-)MVP. The guy willed the Tennessee Titans to Superbowl XXXIV and came about one yard short from forcing an OT against the St. Louis Rams.

He also has a reputation as one of the NFL's great men off the field, making this all the more depressing... such a bad week for the famous :/

2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Seems that it might be a murder suicide. All points toward an extra marital relation with the woman who was found near him. He was shot four times and she was shot once. Might be a crime of passion...

3. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Yeah, that was the early speculation, but I hadn't seen anything confirmed so I didn't want to write it.

Who knows what the motive is, but it seems almost certain he was having an affair with the woman... May tarnish his reputation off the field, but he still did a ton for the community.

4. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Shame, he makes a team better. Big shoes to fill, and a bad case not to forget. Strange, I find his dead worse than MJ's. Both are sad, but with his, i just feel more emotion.

5. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

MJ did very little in my lifetime except generate bad publicity, even though I liked his music I never really paid attention to him, or cared.

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    By the time you were born he had already had his rise and fall. His true golden era was in the 80's with Bad, Thriller and so on. Things went downhill in the 90's.

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol:

This is the Steve McNair thread, not Michael Jackson....

8. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Mine was kind of referring to why I felt more emotion at McNair dying than MJ... plus I find the details of McNair's a lot more fascinating (in a bad way), than that of... he-who-must-not-be-named.

9. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, I agree. There's more mystery around McNair's death. Is it murder, sucide? is it a crime of passion? is it a criminal murder?

10. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    The answer appears to be yes to all of the above.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.