1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Stuck on ice temple! Help!

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Anarkii, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Anarkii Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Im stuck on the ice temple - I demolished all the monsters and everything, but now when i go out i find oswald is gone, with my beetle plate mail i commisioned, and worse, without my oswald's mending components, so i miss out on that exp.
    Also i cant find nathaniels bag of holding ANYWHERE. if someone could enlighten me id be grateful.
    Now i find a note from oswald plus a strange potion, but i dont know where to go...
    Also i can see a door in a corridor just to the left of the abishai den, but i cant get to that corridor. there seems to be an alternate entrance. Anyone know about this?
    Help would be appreciated
    Thx

[ February 15, 2005, 16:51: Message edited by: Anarkii ]

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

When you give Nathaniel his bag of holding and then tell him about having collected the components required to mend the ship, he thanks you, gives XP for both and leaves. Apparently he repairs the ship in double quick time coz the ships gone even if you follow him out.
    Nathaniel and Oswald leave together. In which case, why do you require Nathaniel's bag of holding :hmm:

If this is not how your game progressed, its bugged. You did install the patch, right.

Have you freed the Abishais? The last room is just a store room with a Golem Champion gaurding its chests. You must teleport in via the painting.
    Oswalds potion is great for anyone who is at the frontlines but has crappy AC. Drink up.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.