1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Summer. What to do?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Padine the Paladin, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Hey everyone,i am wondering what you are going to be doing in the summer time.Post away.
    P.S:I dont know.I think that I will do things as they come.(WISH:I want to go to the water park!!!
    Paddy!!!

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well first of all, I'm going to see the British Grand Prix - getting helicoptered in and all :)

Then, I'm off to California - probably Santa Barbara, Santa Monica and San Francisco.

After that I'm going to the Reading Festival for a weekend of quality music :D.

In between all that, I suppose I'll just hang out with my friends. :)

3. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Work, eat lots of ice cream, swim, drink beer (I'm 18 in July :D), fish, drive boats, go camping, play football, play badminton, grill, ....

4. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Working (I'm 36). Enjoy your summer. Make the most of everyday. It is a gift.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Doing work by my own choice, if I don't want to I just stop, otherwise I'll be spending all day at a friends house just hanging around

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Study. Lots. Woe is me. :sigh:

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Well lemmesee chilling with my mates :heh: and going out with my g/f :love::love:

8. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Camping,haveing a few partys maybe, and just be bored as I always am.

9. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Playing NWN :D.

Unfortunately if will of course come out in the two weeks I'm hiking in the mountains...

10. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Using the spell-checker, among other things such as working, playing basketball, etc...

11. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Tennis, going away (to the shore most notably), hanging with friends. Of course, checking up with everyone's favorite Sorcerer's Place.

12. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm plaing on running every morning with my dog to get in shape. Camping. And study german so that I wont fail next year:) I wont see any freinds like every summer:( Owell, I always have the July 4th to look to:)

13. C'Jakob Guest

Start rekindling my old love of frisbee, ping pong, and tennis.

14. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I am working. I go to college next year so i am working in a factory this year. I have a 60 hour shift(10 hours a day, 6 days a week), so my summer will consist of sleep, eat,drive,work,and a little bit of NWN on my days off.

15. sorvo Guest

Drinking, fix the house I'm going to buy and ......... oh yeah more drinking:)

16. Breathe hopefuly:grin:

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Learing, lot's of learning :book: ... but probably I'll make a short weekend trip to Paris :) and perhaps my long-planned riverboat (1 day on the boat) tour up the rhine to visit m bro in Mainz :)

18. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Frolicking in white cotton, skipping through the poppy fields, dances 'round the maypole...

Not really.

Just waiting for winter, which is when I take my big break and flit about the world in search of a ski slope lovingly sculpted, like the small of a woman's arched back..

Sky-high Alpine Powder Hogs Rule.

19. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Working (just a summer job), playing (American) football and trying to get a ride to see my friends as often as possible...and I might get a chance to play BGII some more and/or IWDII near the end of the summer...

20. total Guest

Will work for the whole 7th month and then i will go to sea (camping, friends, girls, foreigners, concerts...) and enjoy for the most of 8th month and than back to learning :( :cry:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.