1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tasty Alcoholic drinks (no one under 21 allowed)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    [​IMG] Ok, so what is your favorite alcoholic drink? I'm looking for recipies, and what they taste like.

So far, my favorite shots are 'Slamers'...but I'm looking for something that's not just sprite and vodka. :rolleyes:

Also, I came across a Jello Shot recipe that was quite good.

1 small box of pinaple Jello
    1 small box of Cranberry Jello
    2 cups of hot water
    2 cups of Smirnoff(sp) Citrus flavored vodka

If you don't know how to make jello, then you need mental help...just make sure you let the vodka chill in the freezer for a few hours before making it.

Anyway, what are your favorites? :rolling:

2. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Assuming were talking cocktails (i.e. mixed drinks), I can say my current favorite is the Singapore Sling. Seeing as how there are a million recipee's out there, here's a basic one.

# 1 1/2 ounce gin (vodka if you have too)
    # 1/2 ounce Cherry Heering brandy (cherry Whiskey works)
    # 1/4 ounce Cointreau(not essential)
    # 1/4 ounce Benedictine (not essential)
    # 4 ounces pineapple juice
    # 1/2 ounce lime juice
    # 1/3 ounce grenadine (this makes the drink)

3. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    If we're talking about shorts, then I love Boomerang. Can't beat that.

Lager, it's Carling on the tap or Fosters out of the can. Mainly becaue they're both cheap ;). I'll sometimes treat myself to some Stella Artios, because that's proper mint, but not very often because it's expensive!!

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Take one small glass of OJ about 4oz, dump it in a bigger glass with ice. Add two healthy shots of Vodka (any brand wil do) and drink deeply. I love screwdrivers!

5. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

whiskey and ice, drink it like a man.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    There was a nice non-alcoholic drink called Missippi Delta, consisting of orange juice, blackcurrant juice and sprite. Works great with Martini.

Or Mad Dog. Vodka with some raspberry juice and Tobasco sauce. Not for noobs. :evil:

Another one of my secondary school favourites was kamikaze. Blue Curacao with lemon. :D

Scoth whisky with that Swedish Glog infusion/syrup thingy is good as well.

Or coffee with whisky put in the milk before frothing.

Or something my mother claims to be called Forest-something, blue Curacao with orange juice (the result is a green colour but without milk), preferably with a couple of raspberries thrown inside.

Ever tried Martini with orange juice, cinnamon and honey?

Another self-invented one would be gin tonic with grenadine and lemon. Also good with Martini.

7. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Nothing beats a White Russian.

8. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

well, why is no one under 21 allowed? i'm only 18 but it is legal to drink in my country from your 16.

i like a white russian to and srawberry daiquries, i cant quite remember how to make them, it is something with youghurt though

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Strawberry daiquiris are yummy, but mango daiquiris are better... but it is so damn hard to find a good one these days :/

I also love a good tequila Sunrise, and am always willing to try something new :D

10. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Umm, I know a few, but I'd have to look it up in my book! I'm a wizz ... well when I have it with me! I'll be sure to look for all my favourites for ya!

But hey, I'm 17 my friends, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Kahuha, Smirnoff all go down well! People usually can't take JDF straight, but they're WEAK! You can chase with something sweet if you have to, but i guess it's even better if you chase with some cruisers! :D

The other versions of what I like will be here soon! :grin:

11. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Several of m,y favorite drinks are actually quite simple :) . These are my favorites though:

Tequilla shots w. lemon and salt
    Vodka shots w. orange and cane sugar
    cognac w. cocoa
    Gin & Tonic (my all-time favorite!)

Oh, and a polish exchange student I've lived with once made me a pecular vodka drink. It was in a 4cl shot glass, and was mixed with some sort of liqueuer (I think it was strawberry) and tabasco sauce.. the tip of the glass was dipped in the Liqueuer and the some sugar.. Don't know what it was called (maybe chev can help here?), but it sure tasted good, though the tabasco needed some getting used to.

EDIT: Just read Chev's post, apparently it was a 'Mad Dog'. Indeed not for noobs :p :shake:

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

As Brallrock said, screwdrivers though I prefer 7-1 mix of Smirnoff vodka and oj (no pulp). Another tasty one is Jose Cuervo tequilla and oj, which is very difficult for bartenders to make because they love slapping grenadine on top. :sick: The best drink I ever had was made by a former friend - 1-1 of Sloe gin and 7Up - a Sloe Screw. :lol: Boy, the walk home from his trailer was never the same.

13. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I'm a simple man.

Southern Comfort + Cola

or

Tuis Beer (New Zealand beer)

or

Amstel Light Shandy

14. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    The Alabama Slammer

One shot of Southern Comfort
    One shot of Amaretto
    One shot of Sloe Gin
    One shot of Sour mix
    Fill the rest with orange juice.

A truly fantastic drink.

15. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    For the cold evenings:

One shot Bailey's
    One shot Buttershots
    Fill mug with hot chocolate

If I'm in the mood for beer:

Guinness Extra Stout (brilliant!), or
    Dixie Blackened Voodoo, or
    anything free.

Otherwise:
    Jack Daniel's straight (the only thing that should be mixed with Jack is ice -- even then not very often).

16. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Simple: Amaretto with ice. It smells good, and tastes great!

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

This recipe was passed to me by my brother. It's not for the faint of heart, however.

It's called ``Kerosene``, I believe.

3/4 oz 94% alcohol
    1/4 oz Jack Daniels

Mix the two alcohols in a shot glass, light it on fire for a few seconds, extinguish the fire and drink it straight shot.

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...so it seems that one of my co-workers choked on a "blowjob" while at a local night club. I'm asuming it's a total chick-drink considering the name and the fact that it comes with whipped cream on top... Man, I had a good laugh when she told me why she was still caughing... :lol: :shake:

Anyway, I bought a Smirnoff pre-mixed screwdriver from the liquor store the earlier today...I won't be able to try it until the weekend though... :sosad:

On a side note, does anyone know anything that goes well with Mt. Dew? :p Stright vodka makes it taste like sh*t. :rolling:

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Not straight tequila, either...

But combine codka, tequila, MD; orange juice, milk, a huarana-flavored energy drink and mago juice (or if possible, mango-ornage milk drink) Mix all in lioiberal amounts, and driunk from a bowl. this is a Rajakatse.

Do not ask how it was developed.

20. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Does anyone know of any exotic drinks that usually make the party a little better? :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.