1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Elios Show

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Elios, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Welcome everyone to the Elios Show. Were we interview members on SP and get to know them a little better. But we don't just ask them questions, we ask them questions that matter. Questions that are near and dear to our hearts. We delve into their psyche, find out their hopes and dreams. And maybe, just maybe, we'll even learn something about ourselves. Plus we'll have fun along the way. Before we begin, I bet you are thinking, "Hey, I want to be on the Elios Show. How can I be a guest?"
    Its simple, if you are interested in being a guest on the Elios Show, just pm me and we'll arrange a time when we can both be on line at the same time so I can ask you some questions and you can reply to them.
    Now tonight's guest is Aikanaro. Aik, my man, welcome to the Elios Show. So, how's it going tonight? Please tell us, how old are you and were do you come from?

[ February 25, 2003, 12:35: Message edited by: Elios ]

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hey, Elios. I'm going great(ish) how're you.?Well, I'm from Australia and am 13, turning 14 in August. *Waits for next question*

(his could almost be a rolplay...)

3. Elios Gems: 17/31

Wow, you're a youngin. Well we can't have the Strippers on as our musical guest.
    So Aikanaro, take us breifly through a typical day. What does Aikanaro do?

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well, pretty much just go to school and bludge the day away. Sometimes doing some work but as the teachers are useless that doesn't happen often. Then its home to bum around on the net yapping on IRC. Thats about all that happens in my day

5. Elios Gems: 17/31

Wow, extraordinary! That is some wild stuff. It sounds like you have a pretty full day. Now, I understand you have a new movie coming out, "The Life of a Spammer." Tell us a little about that.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Um, well, yeah. The Life of a Spammer is about a certain spammer by the name of Keneth of the Darkforest who lost his way in spammydom. It goes into the epicness and all of his life and eventual fall as a god of spam.

(ooc: just playing alone with whatever the hell Elios is cooking up)

7. Elios Gems: 17/31

Ok, well that seems to be a fascinating movie. I hope it does well when it comes out this Christmas against other films such as, "The Grinch Who Stole Saddam's Missle" and "My Life As A Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhich"
    So Mr. Aikanaro, I understand that you have a girlfriend. Reports in the tabloids is that you've been seen in some pretty swanky clubs with Imoen from Candlekeep. Would you care to comment on that?

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Wha...? Where on earth did this come from? I deny all of this you crazy nutcase! Hear that, all of it! The tabloids are wrong, hah!

(ooc: methinks Elios is insane)

9. Elios Gems: 17/31

Well apparently it isn't true. I won't bother asking about the article about you in a wild party with Brittany Spears, the French Ambassador and the mascott for the Tennessee Titans.
    We're almost out of time tonight, so let me ask you one more question. What do you hope will be the result of people reading your posts here on SP? What kind of impact would you like to have on the world through your posts?

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I believe that they will call me a complete and utter idiot just before the mods shut this down and deliver us the idiot of the week award. Not to give them any ideas or anything... That is of course not what I hope, just the most pessimistic (and most likely) thing that shall happen

11. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Khelben cries:
    "Elios I love you!!!,please sign my butt!"
    :D

12. Elios Gems: 17/31

Well sometiemes you just gotta be pessimistic.
    Anywho, unfortunately we're out of time here tonight on the Elios Show. I'd like to thank my guest, Aikanaro, it certainly has been a wonderful conversation with you. I'd like to thank our sponsors for tonight's show, "John's Air in a Can" for when you just need some air.
    Thanks to everyone for being here tonight. Be sure to tune into the next episode of the Elios Show, when you just might here Elios say, "Hey, how was I to know you're nt supposed to take Minsc's Space hampster?"
    Good-night everybody!

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Let's see the next victim/guest :evil:

This should be interesting - unless it goes too far :eek:

14. Elios Gems: 17/31

Welcome back the the Elios Show. Were we ask the questions to people that matter. Tonight our guest is the very talented, charming and wonderfully profound, Dragon's Jewel. DJ, welcome to the Elios Show. Tell us a little bit about yourself, age, where are you from, etc.

15. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Let me start, Elios, by saying that I'm very happy to be on the show as always. You are too kind. Well, I am 21 now, I live in the Charlotte, NC area, I have two beautiful little girls (everyone knows that!) and I like swords. And dragons. Definitely dragons.

16. Elios Gems: 17/31

Well, North Caroline is certainly a beautiful state this time of year. So, you seem to be fascinated with dragons? Some parents of today's youth may consider this actually an obsession. Does this worry you in any way?

17. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

Obsession? I don't know if I would call it an 'obsession.' Now that thing I have about Arnold Vosloo, that's an obsession.
    To be serious and all, I'm not overly worried about others' perception of me, if that's what you're asking. I'm fairly confident that I know exactly what I mean when I feel something, and there aren't too many other people that I care if they know or not. And, as far as obsessions go, I like too many different things to spend the majority of my time liking one too much.

18. Elios Gems: 17/31

I think a lot of us on here would agree, DJ, that your posts are simply stunning and fascinating, yet also educational at times. And you seem to be able to post with eloquence and maturity. Tell us more about this technique of posting of yours. Do you usually have an idea of what you want to say before your post? And is it your goal in posting to be as eloquent as possible?

19. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

I usually don't post unless I have a fairly confident idea of what I want to say, and I would like all of my posts to at least be understandable. Though that doesn't always end up being the case, especially when I'm tired. But I still get a Junior Woodchuck Award for Making an Effort. :D

20. Elios Gems: 17/31

Now you married Morgoth, you married him in the chatroom. I also understand that Morgoth is married to Joacqin as well. In the chatroom and on the boards, it appears the marriage between you and Morgoth is pure bliss. But that is not the case behind the scenes, is it? Tell us about the hardships that have occured after the marriage. Especially once Morgoth married Joacqin.

[ February 26, 2003, 06:17: Message edited by: Elios ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.