1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The tale of the Dwarven Mage

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Melkhior, Jul 1, 2001.

1. Melkhior Guest

I have activated the cheat mode and I have tried Ctrl+7/6 and what did I find??
    Yes! A dwarven Mage with a Cape!!
    He´s cool as hell, but now I wonder - Will this affect the game play or rather, the "stability" of the game. will he ahve all the animations and such?
    thx.

2. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

not at all. a while ago i posted that you could be a sierie of dragons that never made it into a game with that. they still think you are normal though, and you have the same stats without the different abilites for the other types of people. you have just changed your animations is all..
    i am a level 17, sorcer..
    *..wait for it...*
    PHESANT!
    good eh?
    i also like to be the silver dragon (male of course)
    that is all
    Mind you, i did like my sorcer so that is why i changed back, but for the rest, how does a pseudo-dragon knowing disintergration sound to you?

[This message has been edited by The Grim Ripper (edited July 01, 2001).]

3. Lothar Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Where did you find this "dwarven mage?"

4. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

[​IMG] Are you sure it wasn't a gnome mage?
    Because in BGI they used the same animation. and they look pretty much alike (IIRC) in BGII as well. Outside of the inventory i mean

5. Melkhior Guest

Thry it yourself! You can find out how by going to www.sorcerers.net and klicking yer way to the cheat section.
    (When you have activated the cheat, you just siply press Ctrl+6/7 and it will say what race and class it is. On dwarf meage, it says
    dwarf mage!)
    Simple as that.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.