1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Wand of Absolute Ruling

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Errol, May 30, 2002.

1. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] If you could rule the world, in a big big castle, with the Wand of Absolute Ruling...how would you change the world and why?

2. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

1. Create world peace (hell someone has too)
    2. Pass a law stateing all attractive women should go naked on tuesdays.
    3. Go naked on tuesdays.
    4. Free toilet roll supplied to the needy.
    5. Buy a private cinema with the cash i make from my olive oil made from the production of third world children.
    6. Have a war with Mars
    7. Go swimming on Mars
    8. Have the SP boards tapped to my veins on a drip.
    9. Have sweet sherry on tap
    10. Have sperm supplied to my balls on a drip (i plan to use them up pretty quick)

There we are, don't make me ruler of the world, for the saftey of your children...

3. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'd pretty much do whatever I want... But I wouldn't change the world, why would anyone with supreme power want to govern some stupid humans?

4. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Simple Volar: so that they in turn don't get governed by stupid humans.
    *shrug*
    Humans are pretty stupid arent they?

5. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Humans aren't stupid, people are stupid:
    Anyways, If I had that wand, I would make it so that no one could lie. That way, people would stop doing stupid things because they couldn't lie about their actions.
    I would also eliminate guns and all simple ranged weaponry...it's too easy to kill people nowadays. If hand-to-hand weapons became the norm again, people would have to spend years training to get any good, and hopefully with that training they would learn to use their skills only when absolutely necessary.
    That's all I can think of for now....:p

6. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Humans and people are the same thing.

Not everyone lies about doing stupid things. Some people do stupid things that they are quite proud of. Some people do stupid things and are completely oblivous to the fact that it's stupid.

If everyone was to learn the lesson of humility and not forget it, than perhaps the world would be a much more generous and forgiving place.

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited May 30, 2002).]

7. Well, I think I would love to rule the world by bringing women out of the prejudice world of some old-fashioned men who believe
    Then I would ban Pepsi from the universe or get Coca-Cola to buy out Pepsi. After than I will announce that mainstream clothing and music are ok to listen/wear in the universe, no matter what those anti-mainstream people think. :p And I'll arrest all whores who lie about themselves (directed to someone I know at my school). And all homeless people get free food and clothing at station houses, although homeless-by-purpose people get arrested. My world, my style, my liking. :grin::evil::rolling:

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited May 31, 2002).]

8. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

My wish would be total immmortality. then i would destory the rod, and watch humanity until the end of time

9. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Mainly whimsy:

1) Outlaw any clothing other than flannel pajamas. Well, OK, parkas and mukluks are OK if you wear flannel pajamas underneath.

2) Redirect the tremendous energy, creativity and resources of the anti-smoking lobby into producing a non-addictive, non-carginogenic cigarette that tastes as good as the real thing.

3) Get rid of the concept of "controlled substances", and for that matter any other law preventing adults from doing whatever they want to themselves and consenting others (including assisted suicide).

4) Redirect all frivolous uses of taxpayers' funds (Note to Strategic Helium Reserve: This means you! Also that Canadian cultural minister that paid someone $100,000 to write a book of poetry called "where did my ass go?") to technologies that would make it possible to colonise other planets, so that those of us who wish to live without laws can have a true "frontier" in which to do so.

5) Fund research to find a way to transplant fetuses so that all the millions of women who have abortions and the millions of women who are desperate to adopt a baby can solve each other's problems.

10. C'Jakob Guest

Burn the wand.

A single human in power of everything would cause much more destruction and suffering than 6 billion people could do to themselves and the planet.

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

- Buy a computer with internet for Arabwel
    - Buy a faster keyboard so I can spam even more
    - Buy a life for some people here that doesn't have a life :)
    - World peace
    - Donate Tal much money ;)

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I don't know really ... I'd like to be given the opportunity to become imbued with magical powers and become a saiyan ... yeah that would be kewl ...

Seriosuly though ...
    World peace
    Speed up research to colonize other planets

I don't know really ...

13. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

sir dargorn- i didn't know that you were an attractive woman! :grin:

sniper- but that'd suck every full-moon.

speed-up research into cleaning-up our own planet...

14. [​IMG] I agree with sir Dargorn(or whatever.)I also think that i should get everything for free(expecially video-games):evil::angel::evil::angel::evil::angel:

15. DemoGorgon Guest

I would rename earth to America just so all the people who hate americans would be one. :p
    Then i'd get a bunch of free stuff like computers and cars and games and a huge house.

16. Slayer of Bhaal Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I'd give Tal billions of dollars and get him a offical Bioware contact so that he would know all the news about Bioware games before everybody else so that SP would be even better then it is now(It is already the best site on the internet but then it would be even better). I would also buy EVERY Warhammer, Chaos miniture ever. Then I would destroy EVERY nucular wepon. After all this was done, I would take 100 milion dollars, give control of the countries to responsible people and break the rod. :)

17. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31

I'd probably burn the wand as well. Although if it was unburnable..

I'd use the wand to give people a second chance. Whether by money, jobs, or other means.

18. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] I'd get Extremist to calm down.

19. Bastet Guest

[​IMG] 1.wish to have Control of the Elements
    2.Have All The Balders Gate Stuff(except the Cursed items)
    3.wish to own Sorcerers
    4. Be a DM
    5.Be immortal
    6. be invulerable to EVery thing
    7.Become a higher being then god
    8.smell Good:evil::angel::roll::borg:

20. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] I wouldn't do shit :) and why? because I didn't have to anymore, muwhahahah ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.