1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Three quick questions about items I have found (possible spoiler)

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Caliban, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Caliban Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Hello-
    I have three items that I have questions about, as I am about ready to finish Suldenesselar and I want to find out what they do:

First: "Sewer Key" I think I found it in Firkraag's dungeon, but it says it doesnt go to a sewer there. Where does it go?

Second:"Gesen Bow Shaft" Where is the string? I have been all around looking for it, and I have it in another game, I just can't remember where I got it from.

Third: "Tanner Murder Skin" What on earth do I do with this?

If you can help me with these three, please let me know! :D

Caliban

2. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The sewer key is used in the sewers under the Temple district.

Gesen Bow parts are in the bottom floor of the tanner's house and in the chest guarded by clay golems in Bodhi's maze. Can't remember which housed the string...

I'm not familiar with "Tanner Murder Skin," but if you are referring to the human flesh, that is used to create human flesh armor.

3. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

The gesen bow string is found in spellhold, in a room with three clay golems and a chest. When you take something from the chest the golems attack, so some blunt weapons might be in order.

4. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

About the "Tanner murder skin". Well i assume that you've completed the tanner quest in the bridge ditsrict so now you'll continue it in Trademeet. A mother of some man will come and beg that you help her son. So you go to her house and help him. Then you'll know what to do. When you're finished you'll have solved the "tanner" quest. Good luck! :p

5. Caliban Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Thanks for the replies; I found the gesen bow string, and i'll have to look into the sewer key. The human skin quest I haven't done yet; i talked to Fael in the Umar Hills and he wants silver dragon blood. As a good party (who isnt going to be doing much but selling this armour) i cant exactly go kill a silver dragon. I assume trademeet is the direction to head?

Also; what on earth do I do with Neb's Head? I got it when involved with the Sir Sarles quest w/ the church

[ October 26, 2002, 15:05: Message edited by: Caliban ]

6. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

Go to the goverment district and give Neb's head to one of the officers (I don't remember his name) in the goverment building.

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

The human skin armour is a joke. If you can kill a silver dragon then what do you need it for?? Whereas, if you have an evil theif, it is worth the VERY difficult battle to nab it.

If you download the mod that adds weapons (cant remember where i got that, i maight have to put in a link) nebs cutter knife thing can also e created into a dagger that increases the backstab multiplier by one. Nice and sharp.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.