1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

trouble viewing the spoiler

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Tortugas, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Tortugas Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

When i try to link to the spoiler titled BGII Spoiler right on the Baldurs Gate SoA heading under the Gaming Forums section, I only get what seems to be some sort of title page. It tells me whats been updated and such, but its not the spoiler as far as I can tell. Its just telling me whats new in the spoiler. How do i find the actual Spoiler? hehe I have some questions about a few items I have that I have no clue about, also stuck on a couple quests spots.

What are the golden legs / arms and Torso for? i found them in a liches tomb in the Gate district and also in... umm... I think it was in the beholder lair ( near the blind priests who left the beholder flock )

Also I havent made much progress in the tanner murders. I got an elephant hide and was told the tanner might know something about it ( wont talk to me ) or the animal trainer at the circus might know something too ( went to the pomenade and to the circus, but the tamer wasnt standing where I had seen him before.

And one more thing, I have noticed that sometimes when a character leaves my group and comes back they are missing some items. sometimes things they are wearing sometimes things from the backpack ( like spell scroll cases and stuff ) I have been putting off the part when Jenaira ( i know thats wrong hehe... the druid fighter in the party, cant remember her name exactly ) leaves the party cause of that. Is she gone for long? and has anyone else lost items that way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks a ton folks.

Tortugas

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

You access the walktrhough by clicking on the part of the game you want to see in that white text box and clicking "go".

The golden arms and torso are part of a lich that resides in the Docks district, I'll let you figure out the rest.

Take the hide to the merchant outside of the Five Flagons in the Bridge District, he'll have something to say about it. Be sure to talk to Rose (near him) too. She has some evidence for you too.

It's Jaheira, and I can't help you here. I never play the switcharoo game. I get who I want and stick with them.

3. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Why did Jaheira leave the party? Do you remember what she said before she left?

If she was summoned to the Harper Hold in the Docks District, she will return after you rest. If she left during the night (and you have a "farewell" note from her), she is at the Harper Hold.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] When an NPC leaves the party they will drop 'important' stuff - it will go into another NPCs inventory but if it can't then it will be dropped to the ground.

*Exception to the rule - might be a spoiler :p *
    The only exception of this that I know is Anomen if he goes off to kill his father of Saerk after getting in a twirly when the messenger comes.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.