1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

umar hills problem

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by ccibball50, Dec 4, 2000.

1. ccibball50 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I am having a problem I can not finish the quest, i finished the one with the 3 kids and i made the ogres and the villager's friends, but I can not find the witch or if there even is a witch, and I killed all of the black creatures or whatever they are, one more thing in the elve's house, I used the spell far sight to let me see what was behind the walls. I saw that there was a little passage way, but I can not figure out how to get there, do I need a certain spell to figure this out or what, if so, which spell and how do I finish the quest, one more thing how do I get the Paladin's stronghold?

2. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Try going to the walkthrough on this site. In order to finish the quest you must kill the Shadow Lord.

3. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

To finish the Umar hills quest, you have to travel to a different area on the map, and fight some more creatures.

There really isn't a stronghold for the Paladin. The fighter recieves a stonghold.

4. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Paladin gets a room in the back of the building. I'm not even sure if you can store things in there or not.

Syl...

5. Beorn Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

Paladin gets the High Hall as his stronghold...and yes, you can store items in a crate in the storage room there without worry.

6. Thaumas Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] The real paladin "stronghold" is called Carsomyr.

7. Light Bringer Gems: 1/31

isn't Carsomyr the holy avanger you get from that red mean dragon. Well i got it and the guy wouldn't give me anymore quest so i killed everyone there. Git good xp though

8. MoNgReL Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] ya have to go to the temple ruins and destroy the shadow lord in the themple of the sun(dont know which god) and tun the place good again)

9. ccibball50 Gems: 1/31

Where is the temple ruins, where is the temple of sun?

10. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Temple Ruins will be put on your map once you arrive in Umar Hills.

Syl...

11. Wrathman Gems: 1/31

The temple ruins appear on your overland map after you read mazzy's note. You find her note in the ranger cabin in the NW corner of the U-hills map.

12. MoNgReL Gems: 1/31

There is a passage in the rangers cabin!!!!!!!!!
    How do ya get there???

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.