1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Vermillion brings yet another...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Visceral_Syn, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Visceral_Syn Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Vermillion brings yet another to the boards...I'm the poor chap that hosts the NW server that Vermillion frequents. thought i'd stop in and say hello to all....

Hello all! :cool:

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Welcome. Just one problem. This should be in SS.

3. Mortensen Banned

Ivanji, that's his first post. I think you can forgive him :rolleyes: Vermillion will explain the different boards to him :0

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Like I said before: Vermillion is the master's right hand in recruting poor souls for The One Website. Soon the Sorcery Lord Taluntain will reign and we, mere fools, are his minions, slave to the community.

Should I still welcome you or must I pity you, now there's no way back?

:wave:

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Welcome. But seriously, is Vermillion just bringing all of you here to get noticed?

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I think Vermillion is secretly trying to take over SP. Thats three people he's infected so far right?

7. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

OH MY LORD! THE HERETIC MUST FALL! I get the torches.

8. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Now Now let's not over react, let's give him a chance shall we ;)

Welcome BTW

9. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] He's not bringing us here to get noticed Reep, he just has this unique way of telling you how brilliant the site is...over and over...till you can't sleep .....Urrgh :aaa:

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'll get the matches, and the fuel.
    It seems that they have been brainwashed, Mortensen here is an example of that

11. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Why have I brought all these people here? (all 3 of 'em ;) ) Is it a site take over bid? Have I brain washed these people? Nah, the answers much simpler.
    I had been on at colonel edd for ages to look at this site as he's into roleplaying and CRPGing.
    Mortensen is a reacent corruption to CRPG's (and soon RPG's bwahahahahaha)
    Syn here, he's the host for our NWN games online, and I talked him into visiting the site. It's not my fault he's trying to make me out as some strange SP recruiting sergeant :p .
    Blame NWN for bringing them here.

[ January 13, 2003, 17:32: Message edited by: Vermillion ]

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Heheh, every proselityser says so :D

13. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Welcome to the boards! We won't hold your friendship with Vermillion against you. :D

14. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Hola! Love the name, welcome to Sorcerer's Place, I'm the one who
    Not to mention constant other mood-swings but enough about me, this is all about you, so excuse me while I go try to revive my hedgehog *snif* .

15. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wait, you can convert people to this site, cool! oh, and welcome.

16. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Oh yea, and Lo, Syn saw the light and resisted temptation, and lo was delivered unto paradise :lol: And more importantly gave my character the XP and loot she lost when his server crashed :D

[ January 14, 2003, 22:13: Message edited by: Vermillion ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.