1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Viconia romance delay?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Judith, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Judith Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I am currently on chapter 3 and I have completed most of the quest outside Athkatla as well as some within the city itself, in the hopes that i could complete Viconia's romance before going to spellhold. All went well until I choose an option which put a hult to the romance.I even went to windspear hills to finish a quest and yet Viconia still does not reply. This is where it ended

"I have considered my actions lately and feel ill at ease. I am a Drow female, and yet I submit to your will and service you as if I was but a simple Drow male. I know this is not your intention. You have given me...protection, trust and a fair amount of affection, I would think. I am too proud to continue in this vein. Find someone more like yourself to lavish attentions on. Our union is foolish, and the Drow have a saying 'the foolish find surprises, and among them waits death'. I am no fool."

I choose option 2 and I guess it ended there and I believe any other option would yield the same effect. I just want to know if I have made a mistake and waiting for the handmaiden fight will never occur. I would just like to know if this encounter will ever happen thx in advance.

2. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Type the following into the console and tell me what it says: CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("ViconiaRomanceActive","GLOBAL")

3. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You slept with her after she said 'let us get our coupling over with' or something to that effect? Once you do that the romance will die next dialogue, you have to choose to just hold her or something similar.

So I'm pretty sure you're screwed and the handmaiden will never show.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.