1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Watcher's Keep Level 3 (spoiler)

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Hayashi, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Hayashi Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I've competed L3 of WK and am now in L4. I picked up 2 hearts from the 2 demons in level 3. Do I need to hang on to them, or can I dump them?

2. Modjahed Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I've already dragged them into Amkethran, and haven't found the use for them yet. I suppose you cansafely dump those.

3. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Semi-spoiler>>>>>>>>>

I was a good paladin so I found no use for those, but I have heard of others using the hearts to make some sort of deal with the demons in the maze.

4. PowerPuff Guest

** SPOILER ***

Whichever demon you encounter first will ask you to go kill the other. You need to bring back the demon's heart as proof. (You'll find one of the scepter gems on the dead demon, and get the other one as a reward).

If you kill them both, you'll get both gems anyway.

[This message has been edited by PowerPuff (edited September 06, 2001).]

5. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Meaning, you got the stuff, dump the hearts. I had the same deal running around with them till I figured it out.

Thought it was Heart of the Damned (or what it is called) but nope. So there's no need for them after you've gone through the level

6. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

SPOILER
    i had a good aligned party and the first demon i met explained the other demons and such but then said naah you're too pure to be of any help or something in those lines and attacked. So i killed them and went on then the other demon sensed i had the first ones heart and gave me some nice xp but then it started attacking too for i was a good char. Oh well killed them too :)

7. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

and I think I know why, in the room with the giant pillar(the one of stone) where a couple of demons are fighting, did you kill them all? because if you did, I assume you broke any possible alligience with either of them being hostile toward them both

8. Creslyn Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

**Small Spoiler**

No, that stone pillar is where a Lawful Good char can get the Purifier, those demons are just there to kill :). As for the ones you get hearts off, if you are good aligned then they will always attack you. If you are neutral or evil, they will ask if you can kill the other one for them. If you do and return, then you receive the scepter gem and the thieves hood (not a bad little item for your thief). Otherwise their hearts are of no use.

[This message has been edited by Creslyn (edited September 07, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.