1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What animal are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by kuemper, Feb 14, 2006.

1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] A cheap but fun and interesting quiz.

http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

My results:
    You Are A: Turtle! (Watch out, Dave. ;) )

These reptiles, famous for their hard outer shells, spent their days roaming for food and relaxing in the water. As a turtle you are not very speedy, nor are you soft and cuddly. You tend to hide in your shell and you aren't much of a sprinter, but you are quite tough. You also happen to be as cute as you are fascinating.

You were almost a: Bear Cub or a Groundhog
    You are least like a: Squirrel or a Monkey

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I think the "getting wet" and "swimming" questions messed up the end results...I love to swim, but I hate getting wet (i.e. rain/snow, someone squirting me.) But give me a pool, an ocean, or even a large bath tub and I'll jump right in. :rolleyes: :rolling:

3. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm a puppy....

Beloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your playful and outgoing nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Monkey or a Frog
    You are least like a: Groundhog or a Turtle

Damn right I'm loyal, you can count on me! :D

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Pretty much everything it describes about the bear cub would also apply to an adult cat, so yeah, I suppose. But they're only interested in the baby animals. :rolleyes:

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

You Are A: Duck!

Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and your ability to swim are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost a: Frog or a Bear Cub
    You are least like a: Bunny or a Chipmunk

All I can say to that is: Quack!

6. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I'm a Kitten, almost a Bear Cub or a Monkey.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You have a bit of a temper -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Duckling
    You are least like a: Squirrel or a Mouse

Shell, beware1

8. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

You are A: Monkey!
    You were almost a: Kitten or a Frog
    You are least like a: Bunny or a Turtle

I'm not that cute...

9. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

You Are A: Lamb!

Peaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

ummm... I guess there's no one here with a lamb name or avatar to warn.

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

You Are A: Bear Cub!

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you won't back down from a fight -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Duck
    You are least like a: Groundhog or a Chipmunk

I wanted to be a wolf *sulks*

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Ohnoes! I'm a monkey!
    I was almost a Frog or a mouse.
    I was least like a Pony or Bunny.

Maybe it stems back to my old nick name "Chewbaka the Monkey"...yeah I have all the bases covered :p

12. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who prefers a warm climate, eats a wide range of food and is quick to learn new things. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Duck or a Kitten
    You are least like a: Groundhog or a Turtle

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who prefers a warm climate, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Pony or a Parakeet
    You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Bunny

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    You Are A: Duckling!

The cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

But I'm malicious... :shake:

[ February 14, 2006, 13:53: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

15. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You are a Frog!

Independent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Monkey or a Kitten
    You are least like a: Duckling or a Bunny

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who eats a wide range of food, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is her gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Duck or a Squirrel
    You are least like a: Turtle or a Groundhog

17. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

[​IMG] Oh dear...

I'm not sure how that happened.

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Yay, I'm the only bunny so far!
    You Are A: Bunny!

These adorable woodland animals are known for their fluffy cotton tail and shy disposition. Bunnies reproduce like crazy and are found all over the world. As a bunny, you spend your days hopping through fields and chewing on grass and leaves. Your cuddly, gentle appearance is irresistable!

You were almost a: Duckling or a Pony
    You are least like a: Monkey or a Mouse

@ DS :
    Duckstrider :lol:

19. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    You are a: Duckling
    You were almost a: Chipmunk or a frog
    You are least like a: Monkey or a puppy

20. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!
    You were almost a: Mouse or a Bear Cub
    You are least like a: Turtle or a Lamb

Well that's good. My gf loves monkeys. I kinda wanted to be a cat, though. Maybe it was the rain thing, I love the rain. I guess I'm just a Maine Coon.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.