1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What image do you have on your desktop?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] I have the one you can download from SP. That Icewind Dale one with the blonde girl sitting with the Spine of the world mountains behind her.

[ September 03, 2002, 15:40: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have this one plus some active units from W3.

3. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I currently have an old wallpaper of Rei Ayanami (Evangelion) in my desktop. Although I have numerous desktop themes here.

:coffee:

4. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

5. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I have a picture of Sugar from the Ohio Players.

6. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I sometimes use this which was some nasa stock image I photoshop'd into the lovely background it is. :)

7. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I also have a nice Rei Ayanami wallpaper (this one has stars and stuff in the background). I try to find a new anime/manga wallpaper for my desktop every week. (Hey, I get bored easily... ;) )

8. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

At work, my wallpaper is the Logo for the Altoona Curve, the AA Minor League team of the Pittsburgh Pirates. I used to have one of the wallpapers for Icewind Dale though. :)

At home, my wallpaper is a photo of my dog.

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I have Webshots, so there is a different picture for each day of the week. The ceuuent picture is this one, but My favorite it this pic, it reminds me of when I lived in California :rolling:

10. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I have the big golden eye of Neverwinter Nights as wallpaper. I can't find the link however. I'm sure you can get it at the official NWN website.

[ September 03, 2002, 19:18: Message edited by: Silverblade ]

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] I have something i made myself when i'd just got paint shop pro 7 and was messing about with all the stuff. It's in neon colours done with spray paint over a brick background with the word hi back to front in every corner. You have to see it to believe it, btw if anyone wants to see it i'll send it to them.

12. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I made a shot of A dragon rising from the lava and attacking some adventurers.

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

The latest batch of wallpapers released by Starwars.com. I have the one with a Republic Gunship piloted by clones, flying above the mass destruction on Geonosis. It's complete with the old school lettering of Attack of the Clones in the lower right hand corner. I must admit Attack of the Clones is a bit strange even for a Star Wars title, but once you see it in the old school lettering, it fits.

Look at the When Clones Attack section here .

14. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

15. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Ashley Judd wearing a University of Kentucky hockey jersey...An nothing else!!!

16. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I used to have lots of wallpaper from Evangelion (It´s the best freeking manga ever!!)

But now I have a System of a Down wallpaper with a bleeding teddybear

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have a picture of th Dragon Lich I found on sorcerers.

On Odessy though I change it depending on the month :p

18. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Nature default backround from Plus for Windows XP :D

19. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

This is not by choice, mind you. Right now it's a picture of the Mustangs USAF Show Group.

Is anyone else tempted by that Leprechaun Annah one? If I had a choice in the matter, I'd put that one up.

20. eveningdrive Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] A Kelly Hu pic from her Maxim pictorial... :grin:

:hippy:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.