1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Is Your ST, DX, CN, IN, WS, and CH?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Steppenwolf, Apr 30, 2001.

1. Steppenwolf Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

My attributes would have to be:

ST: 7
    Yes I admit, "physical strength" is somewhat of an oxymoron for me.

DX: 14
    Still pretty flexible for a guy my age.

CN: 12
    I like to jog and watch what I eat.

IN: 14
    Magna cum laude!

WS: 12
    I read my Bible and go to church 2/week

CH: 8
    I'm a follower, not a leader, and I'd rather have my nails pulled out with plyers than be forced to speak in public.

CM: 9
    Optional. CM means Comeliness. It used to be the 7th attribute for D&D, but was evntually dropped. When it comes to outward appearance, I fit in with the crowd.

Well, that me, Steppenwolf. I doubt I would survive long in Faerun unless apprenticed to a powerful Mage. But Thieving would be another promising career...

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My STR, CON, DEX and CHR are pretty low, say 2 or 3. How come you say? 250 pounds wt (pizza+beer twice a day), ugly and lazy - that's me.

WIS is also bad, say 5 or 6.

But INT is good, 10 possibly.

And Luck is my worst: it's zero!

3. herf Guest

st- 17 (bench pressing 210k now)
    dex- 14 (fastest reaction times in my boxing club and my year and the year above me in school)
    int- 16 (very high iq)
    cha- 12-13 (big ears, very tall, lanky)
    wis- 13 (i have a lot of common sense)
    con- 15 (i last a long time in a fight and im very hard to knock out)

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My stats have changed since i last put mine down...

STR: 13 (I'm not much of a tough nut but i'm not average either...

WIS: 15 (I like to think before i act)

DEX: 16 (I'm good with my hands (ladies!) and i'm pretty much quick and flexible)

CON: 11 (I can take some punishment but my stamina is pretty much bad)

INT: 17 (I'm good with the brain and am good at mental thinking and memorising)

CHA: 17 (I'm generally well liked by everbody but the odd person or so)

Hmm...that about covers it and these scores are in line with those of my age group 14-16

5. Dudette Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

st: 12 (i'am and orange belt in karate)
    dx: 16 (never ever was i clumsy)
    cn: 18 (this far into the school year and i've only been sick once)
    in: 18 (not my fault i get straight A's)
    ws: 10 (i pray like once a month and i have never been in a church except for when my great aunt died)
    ch: huh?

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Wow Dudette, can I use your stats for my next character????

Me . . . well I don't want to boast, or lie, so I'll keep my yap shut on this topic! :D

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow! I remember when I did a thread like this many moons ago...Back when I had only 300 posts or so ;)

Str: 18/25 I workout with 275, and have benched at least 375...I'm somewhere near 400 probably.

Dex: 13 (karate is paying off...Finally! :D)

Int: 12 (about average - right Darien!? ;)

Con: 12-13 (great strength, but I only run when chased...And no one chases me! :D

Wis: 4 (I tend to be a bit rash...That is also why I am not a paladin IRL! ;)

Char: 18 I'm a lot of fun at parties, plus people tend to follow me for some strange reason... :D

I'll have to look for that old thread and see what I scored myself before. Way to go Steppenwolf! WhooHoo! Magic Carpet rides for all! :D

8. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Bel - You or herf have to adjust your strength stat; they don't quite sync. ;)

Well, I guess I'm assuming you mean 400 pounds Bel, and herf's 210k means 210kg (over 460 pounds).

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited April 30, 2001).]

9. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

STRENGTH : 6 (i can't remember the last time I took exercise)
    DEXTERITY: 9 ( I drop things a lot, am slow have really bad handwriting)
    CONSTITUTION: 6 (I remember the last time I tok exercise now, I ached for days)
    INTELLIGENGE: 16 (I am reasonably bright (read lucky in exams) but not a genius by any stretch of the imagination)
    WISDOM: 4 (I miss the obvious a lot, am young and naive, have no common sense)
    CHARISMA: 3 (just read my posts, I am annoying, whiny (like Xan and Khalid rolled into one, with a dwarven temper on the side), and make bad jokes all the time)

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] BTA - Isn't Herf like 12? He better not be benching 400lbs...You shouldn't even start lifting until your 13-14!

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I believe he's 14 (or maybe 15 by now). And that picture on his website must be way out of date if he's benching 210kg. From what I saw, that much weight would crush him! :)

12. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Strength: 8 (a'right, i'm a wee man...)
    Dexterity: 16 (I run Track, 110+300m hurdles.)
    Constitution: 16 (I'm that guy at your school or work or club who will eat anything and not get sick. I also have a VERY high pain threshold.)
    Intelligence: 18 (Don't mean to blow my own horn, but will be top of my class, Calculus at 14, co-captain of the Academic Team, very likely smartest person in my school. Plan to attend either MIT or CIT for Math, Physics, or Computer Science.)
    Wisdom: 12 (the apparent common sense of a bull-ox, but mostly all in good humor and willingly.)
    Charisma: 14 (nice personality, the type of person its cool to hang out with no matter who you are cuz i'll make you laugh. Not TOO bad physically. 5'11 165, brown hair and a persistent smile. :D)

Amon-Ra

[This message has been edited by Amon-Ra (edited May 02, 2001).]

13. Modjahed Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

STR: 17 - Used to do armwrestling and Greco-ROman Wrestling
    DEX: 15 - I'm pretty fast for my size, good at volleyball and table tennis, plus I've also been told to be good with my hands, good one Sir Bel ( :D and not only hands :D)
    CON: 15-16 - I'm pretty tough
    INT: 17 - honors diploma at both American and Belarusian High Schools, speak 3 languages and plan to start German, major at Applied Mathematics, SAT II at 790 out of 800 (math)
    WIS: 8 - Yes, I know my weaknesses
    CHA: 11 - not very ugly

14. kasio Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Herf are you pressing 210kg???
    Are you a professional bodybuilder?

[This message has been edited by kasio (edited May 08, 2001).]

15. Christian Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

str : 13
    dex : 18
    con : 17
    int : 12
    wia : 14
    cha : 16

I'm black belt second dan in taekwondo :)
    and I teach it so :)

16. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well let's see what I think my stats are now, I know I posted this before but here it goes again:

STR: 13 - Does bench press gauge one's strength? I'm a bit out of shape, but I can press maybe 220lbs for a couple of reps.

DEX: 11 - not very graceful.

CON: 8 - I bleed when punched, I hate pain, a 20 ft jog is too far for me!

INT: 12 - I'm at least as smart as Sir Bel ;)

WIS: 11 - I have some common sense and can apply what I've learned. Once again, the marriage thing has decreased this score from 13.

CHA: 14 - I'm no prince charming, but people enjoy my company. I'm fairly successful (even tho I just quit my job!), and most people I meet seem to like me.

Just noticed my Icon at the side "Ettercap Ripper" - quite an uncanny likeness :)

[This message has been edited by Lord Moeken (edited May 08, 2001).]

17. herf Guest

kasio, id like to be but i dont have the time and if u could see soem of the guys at my club you would see how feeble i am compared to them! all my times taken up wity boxing but it could be a future career choice...(NOT)!

18. [​IMG] ST: 7
    I am diminutive. Short. Small. Gnome-like.

DX: 15
    I stretch. Play sports well, except for basketball. Run fast. I think that was God's gift to keep me from getting the crap beat out of me when I was a kid. It didn't seem to help that much. Thanks God. I'm sure it could have been worse, though.

CN: 9
    I am in good shape. But even in good shape, I'm still 135 lbs., 5'4''. I'd never make it to 60 hit points.

IN: 16
    I am smart. Overcompensation, perhaps. Or God being kind to a short guy.

WS: 16
    I am wise for my age. I am too young to know the secrets of the ages, but since I do, I make good use of them.

CH: 16
    I'm a leader. I feel more comfortable in front of a crowd speaking than almost any place else. Public speaking is no problem whatsoever.

CM: 15
    My wife says I'm shockingly handsome. For a gnome, that is.

I think you are looking at a gnome illusionist-thief. Funny how I really like to play barbarians and giants and orcs. More overcompensation.

bgp

19. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] well, lets see;

STR: 17
    DEX: 15
    CON: 18
    WIS: 16
    INT: 15
    CHA: 17

Honestly, thats where I would put it, maybe some flex in the wis/int categories because I don't know what an 18 wouold be like in either necessarily.

20. Avooch Dar Guest

Well let me see:

STR: 18.75 (i am british.what more can i say)

DEX: 14 (i cant do gymnastics but i can chew my toenails without the aid of my arms!)

CON: 9 ( my family has an appaling record of heart disease........SHIT!)

INT: 17 (a's & b's for all subjects at school)

WIS: 11 (i have a lot of knowledge but common sense is out of the window)

CH: 18 ( lots of girlfriends)

I dont know what i would suit........hmmmm maybe a bard..but that would be know good cos then i would have to kill myself in shame.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.