1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What modules are you currently working on?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by TriLleX The Slayer, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Yes, what module are you working on..

What's the modules story? And stuff like that.

Meself is trying to make an horror-like module with creepy elements like silence, screams and stuff like that.. It's called "Resident Medevil" :evil:

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] With my co-DMs we are building Phlan on the Moonsea, all 6.400 square miles of it. As for plots - scores of them, but I'm not giving any away ;)

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I am making the Challenge of 8people

But am not giving away anything except - DRAGONS GALOR!

4. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

"Shadow of the Sea of Fallen Stars"
    Is a campaign i'm making for distribution. It's set in and around the west coast of The Sea of Fallen Stars, in the area just south of Cormyr. (North of Turmish)
    I've tried to make this module as heavy detailed as I possibly can, with a very good story-driven plot. If anybody would like to try a small-ish prelude I made, to get an idea of what the rest of the module will be like, please e-mail me with the little button at the top.

Btw; is anyone trying to re-create BG1/BG2:SoA in NWN?

5. jesper898 Guest

6. Voltric Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] I'm working on a test mod to figure out all the aspects of the tools set. Nothing fancy yet more like a IWD kind of adventre. I'm still working on the scripting which is key for a plot rich mod. I'm also looking forward to seeing what Erran is create for my experience in Phlan.

7. Errol Gems: 23/31

Hey Tal, the mods on SP, how about introducing a Rating system for them? More like the 'Comments' on the message boards?

[edit] I know what you mean, NWvault is way to crowded, they just put anything up.

How about having a script section, i think i've finally got to grips with Scripting. [edit]

[This message has been edited by Gopher (edited July 06, 2002).]

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yea, I'm planning on doing that for the future when we redesign, don't know if I'll do it at present. Not that I put any bad modules up anyway. I could have about 200 by now like NWV, but that's not what I want to do. I just pick out what I know is good.

9. Pretend Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I have big plans of creating long adventure and been studying the toolset (and done first areas) no name or anything yet.. just ment for single/co-op fun. I bet it's a huge job though.. making all side adventures etc and if someone else is interested we could team up and all do parts of it.
    Just a thought.

I got some loose background and plot in my mind, but only built starting area (castle) and few characters with dialogue.. but hey it's a start. Some may (prolly don't) remember my short story of the BG2 characters.. it's based on them. The brothers.. good paladin and evil kensai. Though the player in this NWN adventure is neither of them, but just an ordinary adventurer between them.

[This message has been edited by Pretend (edited July 08, 2002).]

10. monkey Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

At the minute I am just trying to figure out the toolset but my initial plan was some kind of war between Istishia and Kossuth (Gods of Fire and Water Elements) although I am only at a very early stage at the moment (creating the first town).

Pretend: I'll help if you want. I have very little experience with the toolset but I'm learning and am definitely interested.

11. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I'd have a good module for you, Tal, but those errors in the other topic are still screwing me up! My module, so far as is possible, is based in its own land - not Faerun - and is going to be very non-linear, with, so far, hilarious, overdone dialogue, henchmen, a loose plot-line, and multi-player or single-player options. I have a co-worker doing the scripting, but that's not to say I'm a pathetic worm - I do everything else. I don't want to reveal the plot in case I ever finish it, but I can tell you, if I do, I truly hope you like it.

12. Crawl Gems: 23/31

Well right now I'm working on my first module in my NecroDark game world. Right now I'm planning on creating at least one single player adventure, set up in downloadable chapters/modules. I'd like to do more based in the world eventually, though not tied together. I thought about doing a little online world or multiplayer campaign, but decided a single player would be easier. So far I've got most of the area laid out at least for the prologue and chapter one.

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I have started to create a Module called Terra, but at the momment it only has a couple of areas so far!

14. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Pretend: You've got my interest as well. Send me a PM and we'll see what we can do.

As for my current module, some friends and I from work decided to do our own campaign, so I am working on a few low level RP modules for us to play on. The first one I've got is a murder mystery with a plot twist.

15. Pretend Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Actually.. what can you import into a module? I mean if you work as a group.. someone building different area when you focus on other - can you combine it np? Scripts and dialogs should be no problemo, but what about whole areas?

16. Voltric Gems: 19/31

[​IMG] Areas can be exported and import from module to module. You'd have to do the transition to connect things up but that is all.

17. Doomi1983 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Im Currently work on it, to figure out how to make the different content for Nwn, like Models Armor etc, theres an Picture from two of my Test Jawas Model on the Dryland Tileset. http://mitglied.lycos.de/doomi1983/jawas.jpg

18. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

A friend and I are working on a module set in the Dalelands that will involve Drow, Thay, and the clerics of Shar. I'm not going to say anything else about the plot.
    So far, the module is still in the planning phases, we're trying to come up with different quests. If anyone has any ideas let me know either via e-mail or private message, help will be appreciated.

19. Errol Gems: 23/31

I'd like someone to help me create, or come up with ideas for: a new module i'm starting on. The module will be very heavy-roleplayed, so no dungeon crawling for me! If you are interested; please PM or E-mail me (the little buttons above see?), and we'll sort something out.
    Thanks!

20. Pretend: Count me in, that Resident Medevil thingy just wouldn't work because i hate it would be to much hack'n'slash.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.