1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What you'd love to do to Anomen!!

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Drathir Darthirii, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] This is inspired by shadow lurker's "What you'd love to do to Kelsey" thread, I've come up with this new one. After being here for a couple of months now and posting a few topics for Anomen-haters, this thread is for them. Let your anger and imagination go wild!

Myself, I like Anomen, so I'm not going to put any ideas on here. So come on! What would you LOVE to do to Anomen, nice or nasty, sane or mad?

PS: I've thought up a mod idea for Anomen! It turns him into a bisexual, and he'll romance a male PC! What'cha think? LOL

2. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Moon Elf ... eeeeewwwwwww! U sick sick girl! :D

Actually, I don't know what I'd do to him. I hate him THAT MUCH (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) that if I ever got the chance to do something special like that, i wouldn't know!

OH! I'd probably get a few hundred swords and then just slice him to bits and then get a cleric to heal, then repeat, then again and again and again! Just like the Drow did to that Djinn in Ust Natha huh ... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D

3. starwalker Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

A whole family reunion of Redneck tree's from the something Positive online comic.

(I do love that comic.)

4. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Many, many bad things:
    Polymorph him into Korgans underwear but retains his sense of touch and smell (EWWWWWWWW!)

Force him to serve Nalia’s aunt.

Made to listen to Imoen’s and Kelsey’s pet name contest

Turn him into a newt :D

And many other things :evil:

5. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Two ideas:

1. Remember the last movie on SoA where irenicus is thrown to the lava (fire) by little monsters, well.. replace Irenecus w/ Anomen, rase dead and repeat.

2. The same MOD that MoonElf mention (Anomen bisexual) but bieng ignored but both sexes anyway!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  6. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

I think he's a pretty good char overall, but a real whimp when it comes to his mental state. He also cries a lot... so I'd probably send him to some obedience school and give him a shock collar, then hope he was more manageable when he was back in my party.

Or... maybe I'd just help him get laid so he'd relax...

7. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Switch his portrait to that half-orc portrait in the game. It's Ano the Orc!

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

BTW when you approach Anoyme with male character (in CC) and offend him then he'll return to his mansion. Shame on me, I need to apologize him. Try it if you want to see what happens then.

9. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I've done that a few times... There should even be no repercussions. It turned the whole Government District hostile once, but reloading and doing the same thing over again created the desired effect.

10. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

There are no repercussions :D And his father has a small gift, RoP+1.

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

A fate worse than death... :evil: At the end of part one:
    [/plug] :shake:

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ewwwww, Imagine the offspring of Nalia and Anomen... Poor poor children.

13. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Perish the thought!

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I try not to; my head might explode. It is a rather hideous idea, though. :grin:

15. Killjoy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'd be happy with a muzzle for his overactive mouth.

16. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

Wow. I never would've thought Anomen & Nalia... though I'd think they would sooner attack and kill each other than love each other, seeing as how they would none-stop whine to each other ALL the TIME!!!!

17. Tardazor Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

You sicky boys, I can´t get is out of my head the picture of Anomen and... Oh man, I try don´t think about it, but is hard... :eek:

In other way, I imagine one "tecniche" for the "education" of anomen, And you require a scroll of Imprisonment, the subject, Anomen, and a Minotaur with, ejem, "alternatives" preferences. You can release him, when you prefere, you know, a month, the eternity. Don`t worry, Ano have a "charming" companion, and maybe desire don´t be disturbed.
    :D

18. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Anomen and Nalia?! It just wouldn't work. Hey, maybe Felinoid should make a romance mod for Ano and Nalia! That would be well cool. Heh. :)

Back to the bisexual Ano thing...what do people think? Good or bad idea?

Also, any more things you'd love to do to him?

19. Aerie's Number One Fan Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Media:
    I keep it simple. I insult him until he runs away, then I go right to his house and kill everyone inside.

20. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, sometimes i wanted to snap his family shield to pieces and crusify him to closest wall with the pieces. Sometimes i even tolerate him :rolleyes:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.