1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's sexy to you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by soapy cuts, Aug 30, 2002.

1. soapy cuts Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

To me, being sexy isn't being naked. It's with working with what you have on. showing just the right amount of skin and wearing that thong in the right way. You also have to have the right personality. You can't just be hot.

What's sexy to you?

2. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

1. someone who projects confidence in their own sexuality

2. a creative mind

that just about sums it up for me. Sexy comes in many shapes, sizes and styles

3. soapy cuts Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hey scarampella. Get a girlfriend.

4. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

5. scarampella Gems: 10/31

Unfortunately Soapy, I am hopelessly attracted to men as I am of the female persuasion. But I certainly appreciate the beauty of my gender.

Not exactly sure why you think I need a girlfriend though... :rolleyes:

6. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Intelligence. Very important, not to say crucial, factor that avoids the Cruel Death Of Boredom. Typical warning sign is the complete lack of conversation even when flirting ... I mean every girl has tits, insofar that can hardly be a proof of quality. So if you meet an intelligent, beautiful girl, marry her immediately. That's particularly great when you're a little stupid but maybe even better when you're intelligent too.

As a boy I cannot decypher the miraculous preferences of weman and so I cannot give any further clues to enlight this thread.

[ August 30, 2002, 11:13: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

7. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] AS a woman i cannot decipher my own miraculous preferences. ;)

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

No trust me scarampella, it would be ALOT better for you to get a girlfiend. ;) :holy:

As i've said before i find Asian family girls very attractive. Chinese Japanese... damn i love em all.

9. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Assertiveness, woodscraft, quietness, and beautiful hands. Treating the woman he's dating like a lady, not "one of the guys". Baldness is sexy and low-maintenance-looking. Scruffiness is a lot more sexy than vanity- if he looks like he colours or blow-drys his hair, or spends more than 10 minutes a day on grooming, forget it. I once ditched a guy when I found out he'd had hair implants- gaah! What a waste! I couldn't look him in the eye anymore.

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Sexy to me (not in any order particular order):

curvy women
    long hair
    high-boots (I don't know what you call them...you know, the ones that go up to the knees or higher!)
    long fingernails
    good sense of humor
    sense of adventure
    Moderate-maintenance (Not a totally girly-girl and not a tom-boy...but somewhere in that elusive in between!)

11. griffin1987 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] this is funny...i never would have thought any of you started to like girl yet :lol:

12. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

[​IMG] I like girls to be skinny, but not disgustingly so.

Don't like big tits.

No makeup, any girl who wears enough makeup that you can tell she has lipstick on from 30 feet is a slut.

She has to be sporty or intelligent, basically a girl who prefers jeans to latex mini skirts.

Someone (this counts for friends too) who does not suffer from dawsons creek sindrome... i.e they don't get emotional or too serious about trivial things and don't use stupidly long words, of which they have no idea of the meaning, in normal everyday life. Oh they shouldn't winge about how bad life and love is when they have no clue about either...(i hate dawsons creek)

I am not going to say that i find deep or kind or dignified or sensitive girls attractive because quite frankly if a girl looks after old people, it makes me think she is a nice person but it don't give me a stiffy.

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Err poodle, a slut is a women who sleeps with lots and lots of different men. How is a women who wears too much makeup a slut... dose that make my mum and sisters sluts?...

14. scarampella Gems: 10/31

OK, in a purely visual sense,

a dark-haired, blue-eyed non-Arnold semi-stud, in well worn blue jeans and a white t-shirt which is a little wet from the sweat rolling down his back :eek: who stops what he is doing to turn around and see if my ass is as nice looking as my face (which, of course, it is :p )

[ August 30, 2002, 21:22: Message edited by: scarampella ]

15. scarampella Gems: 10/31

How can a girl wear too much lipstick anyway??
    mascara I understand, but lipstick? unless it's all over your face, but then you'd have to say that person was lacking in dexterity ;)

guys that call girls sluts are very UN-sexy

BTW, whats the male equivalent of slut? Experienced? Popular? Maybe has a clue how to get a girl off?

16. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

a buck on a slut is 10 times the fun between the sheets. What's wrong with being a so called "slut" anyway?

What turns me on, hmm.. especially would be.. humor I think. And charm.

[ August 30, 2002, 22:22: Message edited by: Lokken ]

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I find someone who is confident, funny and quite ... graceful (as in doesn't knock lamp posts over kinda thing but i think walking into one is quite sweet and funny if they go red)

Something basically like that ...

18. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

the perfect woman is Lucy Liu or my girlfirend... but if she askes its her...

19. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Ladies who are dry-witted and smart, but at the same time warm-hearted and kind are the type I find sexy. I know its a bit trite to say so, but the most gorgeous, shapely creature on the planet becomes absolutely horrible if shes loud, brash, self-centred and bitchy. Of course, a flawless hourglass figure never goes amiss, but it's a secondary factor at most, if not tertiary.

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Someone who loves and trusts you in an equally large way as you love and trust them. :bigeyes:

[ August 31, 2002, 08:02: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.