1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

When Animals Attack 374

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Psycho. the fanged rabbit, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been attacked by some animal. If so explain what happened, how bad you were hurt, and what kind of animal it was of course.
    I personally have never been attacked by any animal. No wait there was the time my sister tried to punch me and kick me. But I dodged the bratty beast. Ha ha me to quick.
    I'm expecting a lot of dog stories.

2. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well once I was attacked by a dog but luckily His owner saw him and qickly chaced him away. I was bit on my leg and I got a few more small bites on my arm but not much.

3. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I had a lot of attacks from animals, nothing serious but still it counts as an attack. Hmmmm....Lets see I was attacked by a dog, a cat, a parot, a pigeon, a chinchilla, a rabbit, a goose, a turtle, a goat, and I could go on but that would take me like a whole day.

4. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31

How could you be attacked by a turtle or a rabbit. Unless the turtle was like my name from Monty Python then I'm surprised you are still living. Please go in to details on a few of the attacks.

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You have no idea how hard a rabbit can bite. One nearly made a hole through the hand of my sister when she was a kid.

6. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31

Are you serious Tal or are you just playing around? I've never heard of such a thing. Rabbits are known for there cute little tails and ears and being soft.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oh, rabbots can bite, trust me...

Does it count as an attack whe a cow licks you_ All that slime.... ewww.

Ara
    (Unfortunately has some experience as a country gal... urk)

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Er well my Budgie pecks me alot. And i was once bitten by my hamster. :shake:

9. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I had once a Siamese female cat; a huge one, much larger than a foot IIRC.

I was trying to cage her to visit the vet and she tore my arm open with her front claws and bit my hand near the thumb in a single move, making two holes with her fangs.

Oddly, the wounds were bad man; seriously, and when I was in the hospital I was asked how bad the knifefight was. However, they were deep, truly deep. However, they were strange; they were so thinly made they began making scars only three hours after the attack.

Oh! I forgot to tell you this cat won a lot of contests though her beauty (made even some cash you know)... But the vet, man that was truly dangerous. She even killed six birds, a medium sized German shepperd, sent the vet's assistant to the hospital. We had to dart her to get her treated!

P.S.:

And the rabbits, hamsters and turtles; yes man seriously they DO bite and hard, just ask my vet.

10. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Rabbits have huge teeth. I'm seen them bite through wood.

[ August 28, 2002, 13:48: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

11. Deathmaster Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

This isn't exactly an attack of such, but quite funnny nonetheless.

You know when you put finger in a Goldfish bowlad the fish come up to suck on the end of your finger, well i was doing that, then out of no where, one o the goldfsh had catapulted itself right out of the bowl and into face, and hit the ground. I put the fish back into the bowl hoping it was alright(cause they weren't my fish, they are my brother's, who has got a serious temper), any way i was ok.

Then a few days late come back and find a fish(don't know if it was the same one) lying on the ground dead, it must want freedom. So I tildmy brother to take precautions from it happening agai with other fish, we paced a lid of top of the bowl. This seems to work asno more fish have jumped out but that hasn't stopped them trying, everynow again you can the thuds the fish make when they ty to leap out of the water.

My famly have had fish for ages, and never has anthing happened like this before.

12. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Yeah me too suffered a great deal from a rabbit bite :(
    They look so inocent and cute but in truth they are devils. I just gave him some grass to eat and bam i got a bloody finger.

hmm... what else...
    nope that would be it for now ;)

13. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

When i was 5, i got atacked by a chicken. ;)
    Seriously.
    He jumped right into me and then i runned like hell... :D

14. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] A turtle's jaws are so strong that it hurts like hell if it bites you. As for the rabbits, those little devils' teeth are really sharp and can bite trough your flesh like warm knife through butter.

15. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I was once attacked by a swan, and trust me, they bite real hard :eek: (thank god it didn't try to fly; a flap from the wing of a swan can break your arm!). Oh, and I've been attacked by snakes a couple times, but never been bitten. Mostly becouse I ran away though...

16. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Whoever doubts the inherent agressivity of rabbits just needs to have a look at Monty Python's Holy Grail ... :aaa:

I was once chased by a bull over a field (silly red jacket of mine), pretty impressive experience.

17. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I was once attacked by a kamikaze bee. Well, it flew to my head when I was riding my bike. It didn't hurt, but I was amazed by what an impact that bee made.

Ragusa -> Aren't bulls color blind? I always thought that in bull-fights, bulls attacked the Matador because of the piece of cloth was moving, not because it was red.

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    dunno, it was just that I had a red jacket and the beast was chasing me - and it didn't need scientific research to convince me that running would be clearly a smart move :D

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Bulls are colour blind. They go for moving things, not colour.

20. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31

All these rabbit attacks are blowing away the whole point of my name. I'm truly shocked. Ragusa that's pretty much what I said about Monty Python.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.