1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where do I find Gorf the Squisher?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Pretend, May 4, 2001.

1. Pretend Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Where do I find Gorf the Squisher?
    (not sure was it Gorf, but something like that)

This is Mazzy's quest I think. My band just left Copper Coronet when this big ogre dude came and killed a townfolk just for fun. Mazzy challenged it to a duel and they agreed to fight in CC pit. However.. boss of the pit doesnt know where to find this ogre and told me to find his girlfriend who is wearing all yellow.. where is she? (please not too detailed info, but a point of direction where to start looking)

2. Draco Vlasavius Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I didn't find him inside the CC Inn, I found him wandering about outside on the S-E side of the Slums area.

He's weak. A couple of backhands and he was feeding the earth. I can't believe that he 'terrorized' an entire village. Where was Frodo, Bilbo and the boys?

So you may want to scout around outside instead of inside.

3. Seric Exz Guest

The quest is triggered on the outside, but you need to talk to his girlfriend before he appears on the *inside* of the Copper Coronet. IIRC, she's standing near the "bonus" merchant (his name slips my mind, sorry).

4. Pretend Gems: 5/31

hmm.. well all the female models in the copper coronet were just 'commoner' or something like that and none of them dressed in yellow. Oh well.. I try talking to them all again.. maybe I skipped the right one.

5. Lothar Gems: 5/31

In case you are not sure where the 'bonus' merchant is, he stands near where Yoshimo waits in the CC.

6. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Oh dear, I killed him before he managed to kill that peasant... There goes another quest :(

7. Pretend Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Well I killed him the first time too, bit not this time.

But hey.. no girlfriend in yellow inside the CC complex. I checked every female there was. Or maybe Gorf is not straight? ;)
    oki oki, this a bug or something.. can anyone help if they have had similiar problem. Thank you very many. Sword I mine able destuctive massively.

8. carlstar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

i think you need to buy a gold necklace from fatty first and then she will appear.
    thats what i remember doing.
    mazzy then cuts his legs off and stabs him in both eyes while chanting to the dark lord of war, well somthing like that.

9. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] there is a quest that goes with that guy? damn, i just got keldorn 2 hit him with his big sword..*muttering*

p.s. no, i am no relation...

[This message has been edited by Spudsquisher (edited May 21, 2001).]

10. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

In the Copper Coronet Mazzy will automatically talk to Surley the combat manager. Then talk with a bitch(can't recall her name) who is Gorf's girlfriend. She'll call for Gorf then and let the battle begin. How odd! You'll see!

XVART KILLER! MWUIIIII!!!...sorry...

[This message has been edited by TIN_MAN (edited May 22, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.