1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where is the Imp, Bion?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Shadow Mage, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Shadow Mage Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I have installed the BoM Item Pack into ToB, but I can't find Bion in Waukeen's Promenade. I ran around the place twice pointing to every character but couldn't find him. Could somebody please tell me where in WP he is supposed to be?

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    If you head from the circus tent to the raised platform in the SE with a couple of nobles on it, you should encounter him. He's next to some of the unimportant circus stuff. If you still can't find him after thoroughly looking around there, then I'd advise checking your WEIDU log to check you've really installed it.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Where he is in my game: southish of the circus tent is a boy by a snake in cage.

If bion still isn't there, have you started a new game?

4. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Try CLUAconsoling him into your game. It may work if for some reason you can not find Bion anywhere.

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] It's important you start a new game - mods (even ours! ;) ) tend to be buggy if you try to play them half way through an existing one. But, like kuemper said, Bion should be south of the circus tent by a caged animal. If you can check the coordinates, I think oli set them to (2000,2000), iirc.

If you still can't find him after starting a new game, drop me or olimikrig a PM and we'll try to help. Any other feedback you have would be welcome, too.

6. Shadow Mage Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Alas, I did not start a new game since installing the BOM mod as I was unaware of the necessity of doing so. But I did see the items from the mod in my Override folder so I am fairly certain it installed properly. I will keep an eye out for Bion in any new games.

7. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

I can't find the imp Bion either. I installed the mod while I was still playing through Tutu, so I definately started a new game. Not sure how to check weidu logs though. You think I'll have to re-install and start over again? Kinda hate Irenicus' dungeon :p .

Edit: If it's possible to CLUA him in, can anyone provide his ID?

8. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Bion has two different CRE files, one for in Waukeen's Promenade and one for the secret Sorcerer's Place, I guess.

O!BION
    0!BION2

Pretty self-explanatory I think. Use the first one at your own risk but I think it should work.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.