1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which NPC would you prefer for a romance?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Blue, Aug 4, 2001.

1. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I'm not talking about the standard romances you get... but if you could have your pick with any NPC? How about someone with some spunk? Which NPC's would you have preferred for a romance? Minsc? Nalia? Keldorn? Korgan? Imoen? Or Boo? :p

2. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Nalia (An Imoen romance would be nasty)

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Uhhhh, Hmmmm....Let me think a minute. Just look at the comment above my avatar :p

I like Aerie too! So I'm content with the romance gigs in BG2

4. corval Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Mazzy. Women with furry feet rule.

5. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] Corval... we don't got the same taste.

6. shadow_thief Guest

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't like to romance with anyone. I would like to keep my virginity for awhile longer.

7. bongo tjockskalle Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Nalia , the best looking avatar in the game.
    The Keep could be the starting point for my fallen palladins new career. (raising snotty kids and start a new order)

or Mazzy.
    Attitude and tons of it. Im a helpless succer for that :)

crilloan

8. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

Great Bongo! finally someone realises the beauty Nalia posseses ups. :D

9. shadow_thief Guest

If I *was* a guy, I would like to romance Nalia in ToB. That is, if I *was* a guy; which I'm not.

10. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] It would have been cooler if the romances hadn't been so obvious. They should have done it like in PT.

11. Gwyddyon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

For male PC's, I'd like to have seen Jaheira, Nalia, and Viconia. I can't stand Aerie.

For female PC's, I think a Minsc romance would have been amusing :D

12. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Question: Males get to romance Viconia so why don't the ladies get to romance Korgan or Edwin :D
    Answer: Korgan hitched?!?! I don't think so. Edwin? He's got gender issues ;)

13. shadow_thief Guest

He doesn't get 'gender' problems unless you put the gender belt on. My bro did in BG and to see Edwin look like a girl is hilarious!

14. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

lready got the perfect romance for the guy's, Viconia :D.
    As for a female character ANYONE except that t**t Anomen. Such an annoying...

15. Laksol Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I like Phaere, without flattering and courting, we go to bed straightforward :D

16. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

You mean that Drow Chick! I remember that :D

17. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Haer'dalis could be fun - just for his hair alone - and for being so outlandish... maybe he knows some new tricks... ;)
    And Cernd is absolutely by far the best looking man in the game - really yummy - OK so he is a whimp ... just make sure he's a werewolf when fighting, and then he could be a goodlooking toyboy every night.... ;)

For my game with a male fighter I even chose his image, so I could look at it the whole game. (Didn't intend to include Cernd in that party anyway.)

[This message has been edited by Blue (edited August 05, 2001).]

18. Marmeille Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

For guys, a romance with Nalia would have been cool, especially for fighters, that way their stronghold quest would have been more thorough.

For gals a romance with Minsc would have been so much fun, what with all the Boo jealousy issues.

A nasty, treacherous, necrophiliac romance with Bodhi could have been interesting, if like me you're a bit into gothic stuff.

19. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ugh. UGH. Not Bodhi. I wish you could have had Solaufein join your party (if you save his life, you can ask him to go with you, but unfortunately..... :() Then you could have had a drow romance for the ladies and one for the guys. :D NOT MINSC. Besides, he's out of my party as soon as I can replace him. Mazzy for good or neutral halflings would've been cool. And Cernd, if ONLY he had a bit of character!!!

20. Tasohan Gems: 10/31

What about a threesome? :D I proberly didnt spell that right :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.