1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

which *** you like most

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by fransdg, Dec 15, 2000.

1. fransdg Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] which *** you like most:
    a/ introduction movie of BG or BG 2
    b/ ending movie of BG or BG 2
    c/ character/boss who deserve the most evil or should i call him/her "the bastard child": Sarevok, Irenicus, or Bhodi

mine, i like BG (1) intro better then BG 2, but ending movie of BG 2 is better then BG (1). And for the chracter, i pick Sarevok for the title of the bastard child, 2nd Bhodi, then Irenicus...actually i like irenicus's mysterius evil backgraound, but after i met him at asylum he seem to lost his sense of evil. I bet if Sarevok there, he will lock all your npc into the death tube and use their death/soul to take your devine soul, or maybe he just slice them just to make you mad. But what irenicus did? he so generous to let you and your npcs "live" under Bhodi's. I even hate bhodi more then irenicus, especially when she turn your npc-lover (romance) into a vempire, which force me to kill her (my npc) my own. That's the time i want to slice her, chop her, stab her black heart 100 times, if it can't "resurect" my npc-lover. It's not all, Irenicus seem to lost his savage or agresivity even when he can use the dlayer form. I don't know if he affraid of you or he just under-estimate you, but i bet (again) if he was sarevok or at least has sarevok soul/evil sense, he would jump to combat as soon as he summoned pit's fiends and demons. Imagine if a super regenerate slayer kill your npc one by one, when you are to busy to fight his pit fiend and demon, i bet it will be harder to finish the game, yes? Again i should say Sarevok and his army combination are harder then Irenicus's.
    That's make me think and ask your opinion, should Sarevok get the 2nd chance to face you? of course not the old sarevok, but with his new ability and not in some fantasy or dream or in other live but in the "world".

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] I prefer BG2 start, BG1 end. BG2 left open for sequel - too blatant.
    Irenicus best villan of all time, he's so well thought out, he's doing what he's doing for a reason and if you can 'sympathise' with him that makes him even more credible.
    Saverok was a cardboard cut out bad guy. Bodhi nearly as good (bad) as bad Jon.
    Don't worry you can resurrect your lover, read the Vampire omnibus - the clues are all in there. And she will be gratefull!
    PS Irate IWD best music score.

3. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yeah, Jon is just so badass. I actually wished that I could recruit him into my party.

4. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I agree on all three replys to your own questions. I thought Jon had potential to be the "best" bad guy yet, but the fight with him at the end was dissappointing (ie they made him a wussy).

5. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I want Jon to succeed at doing something, because his dryness kicks ass, he is better than the good guys by a long way, I think an option to side with him would be good for an evil party.

6. fransdg Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

yea, his character is "better" then Sarevok, but like you said he is a lousy fighter (to me)...I change my question then, what kind an enemy you like to face or to become abdel's (the real name of our hero) rival? i mean batman has joker, superman has luthor, Drizt has Artemis, and our hero has ...??? Sarevok death, Irenicus death (at least for now), Bhodi death, then who??? don't you think he should have an adequate rival, yes?

7. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Un-phycho bob

8. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] I suspect we have yet to meet our nemesis: Keldorn has a speech near the end when he muses on how many other Bhaal children are out there. A highlander type knock out seems possible for the sequel. Could even be that Imoen turns to the dark side of the force!
    Abdel is only the character's name in that atroocious book. Do not buy! Our own creations are far more real.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.