1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who burried Tirdir alive?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by kasio, May 16, 2001.

1. kasio Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Semi Spoiler

When you spoke with Tirdir he told you that Sethle (I think he's like the groundskeeper or something in the graveyard district..he looks like a beggar) saw the whole thing happen. Talk to him and he will tell you where to find the man who buried Tirdir. I don't want to spoil too much so hopefully this will lead you in the right direction.

Sethle is found on the top of the map right by the front door to a mausoleum just to the right of the topmost district exit

[This message has been edited by Xenecor (edited May 16, 2001).]

3. kasio Gems: 7/31

He was gravekeeper. Said the man in the red is seen in the Brigde district oftenly. Gone there. Walked Bridge district through, across ond over in daylight as well as night. No results. No man in the red nor other hints, events triggered.

4. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

He should be in the South-West corner of the Bridge District. There are a couple of houses here and he should be ahnging around here, I believe only at daytime...

5. kasio Gems: 7/31

Thanks i will try now when I know exactly where he should be. Maybe he was behind a house when i passed by? Dont know. Hope its my inatentiveness not a bug.

6. jester1137 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

yeah, behind a house on the water front...not too much of a spoiler I hope....

7. Sepiroth Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] He is exactly below Delosars inn outside. Talk with him and he will run inside the house. Follow him inside and you will stumble upon 2 more baddies they will kill the man with the red cloak(damn cant remember his name) :D and run out, but before you do that make sure to save the lady in the room up the stairs. Then go out and kill the two theyre just above the door you may hafto start fighting them when they are neutral because they run fast. (phew)

[This message has been edited by Sepiroth (edited May 23, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sepiroth (edited May 23, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.