1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Alignment Test

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Apr 18, 2001.

1. White Giant Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Neutral good?! This is SERIOUSLY gonna get me in trouble with my lawful evil and Chaotic Good Friends... :D My parents might like it though hehe :D

3. caleb Banned

neutral good.I would have gotten chaotic good but I stick to my word and promises.

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] I shoulda gotten lower because I betrayed my country at every turn but I stuck by friends and family. Fair trade-off. No use "living free" if you can't live at all ;) Patriotism... A Romantic Illusion :rolleyes:

5. caleb Banned

Rysil Do I have a leash attached to you?

6. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Neutral good.

I'm rather confused by something. In the game manual Drizzt is described as being Chaotic Good, but if you read his books I think he leans more towards Neutral Good. I don't think that he's chaotic enough to be chaotic good.

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I took the test and turned out to be neutral good.

8. [​IMG] I (my own real human being flesh self) came up neutral good. I place the values of my Christian faith, found in the Bible and history, higher than civil authorities. Thus, "Up the Revolution!"

bgp

9. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Hmmph. I got Neutral.

The questions made too many assumptions on what is "good" and what is "bad" as well as to where loyalties should lie, and do not take into factor the actions of other. For example, the deification of elders. Boo hoo, elders do no wrong and being good means being proud to serve them even if they sold you into prostitution to get some pittance. Would you poison your king if he was Emperor Caligula and castrated men to make them his concubines?

Funny thing is, Neutral is pretty accurate for me. Add in "with chaotic tendencies" and that would sum up outward appearances.

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Caleb: If you have nothing to say. Don't say anything ;) I don't really give a crap about all your spam but I'd appreciate it if you left me out of it. You're not my type. I like girls, I'm sorry but that's how it is ;)

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Caleb will not be joining us anymore.

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Oh. guess he was asking for it for a while now huh, tal? :)

13. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Nuetral good here, but my Halfing Ranger is CG

14. Sol'Kanar Guest

Well, as more or less expected, my forth go at the test says I'm true evil. Reading the waay above post on true evil, I must concede that that probably is, in fact, me.

15. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Seems I'm more of a madman than I thought...

After taking it a third time, I came up as Chaotic Neutral. (pause typing to wipe frothed spittle from the corner of my mouth)

Are there any others?

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just thought i'd have a crack at this ... and i turned out on my two attempts as either;

Lawful Good
    and
    Neutral

So i come to the following conclusions that in the eyes of a civilized society, I am at best Lawful Good and at worst a True Neutral and I'm usually somewhere inbetween ... say Lawful Neutral or Neutral Good ... Kewl

Try it and smile.

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Mine came up as Neutral Good, but if the test was a bit more in depth, I'd probably come out Chaotic good.

18. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Hehe, and I thought I'd improved in civilised society...

19. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I was able to get all shades of evil. What more do you expect? I guess I'm mentally unstable.

20. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Herf, no wonder we get along so well!! :) ;) :D
    After taking it Twice! and changing answers the second time, i came out with this both times ....

Your Character's Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

[ August 19, 2002, 04:57: Message edited by: Cade Strai ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.