1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Angry/annoyed?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] The ******* that had my left hand almost severed about two months ago... and DESPITE the fact that this *** ** * **** dropped a 200 lbs. (aprox.) desk on top of my hand I WAS BLAMED!... and got fired! (Yeah, right; it was my fault, his desk ruined... woe is me!... it should have been my entire body to prevent chafing the alworthy desk).

OH BOY!

I'm preparing something "SPECIAL" for him...

I hope his Xwife (he cheated on her for about 4 years) doesn't goes before me... "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

I JUST CAN'T WAIT!

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Shadowhunter: Stick it to the bastard! If you want to really get him...put a strip of thermite on the hood of his car, AND on the desk! Just don't get caught...or you could sue him, seeing how everyone else is doing it.

The only thing that is pissing me off is the fact that the guy that is teaching me how to do everything in BG II (i.e. scripting, dialog, cutsceens, and creature making) is grounded from the computer for 2-3 months.

I really hate parents who ground their kids. :mad: :rolling:

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] :flaming: AH! Today was realy ****ed. The evil Barrett has driven me insane. Does anyone but me hate morons who tell you that you are immature, all the while been that themselves? People who hang around when it is quite clear that they are not wanted? So far I've been the only person at school to tolerate him but no longer!
    And teachers that give find-a-words for homework are stupid and annoying. No one learns anything or gains anything from them, they are just a time consuming nuicense.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Find-a-words? Is it like "Find out what this word means" thingy? Those are so utterly dull!

I hate school, peruod. Oh well, now it is the time to start faking dentist appointmernt notes to the teachers to explain my various absences....

Ara
    (Never ever say never and ever together...)

5. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

@Shadowhunter

Are those asterisks in your posts just for show? There are no one-letter cuss words in the English language. Nevertheless, you could certainly sue that guy for damages caused to your hand and the loss of your job. I would consider this a valid reason to sue someone as well.

@Arab and Aikanaro
    At the risk of sounding like your parents (I'm not old enough to be anyway), in a couple years you'll appreciate having an education when you see how much extra money it will bring in for you. College is a whole different ballgame anyway, you will probably enjoy it a lot more.

Honestly, though, I never did understand why some teachers gave those find definitions (unless it's to help with college board tests :confused: ). Anyway, I never got assignments like that since Elementary School, and I never actually started caring about homework until senior high. I can certainly see how that can be annoying though.

[ September 16, 2002, 21:54: Message edited by: Rastor ]

6. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] No, my dear Rastor.

I am considering a more "dedicated and personal" course of action.

In any case, those ****** politicians and authorities won't serve justice, just serve their wallets full of cash (which he has a lot).

Not to worry... no one will miss him... I hope his Xwife doesn't get him ahead of me... I REALLY have something "SPECIAL".... See, I've experience and references in ancient torture techniques and access to a nice cache of Inquisition files; I just have a hard time dealing with the bloody mess, that's all.

P.S.:

It is an insult in English; just use your imagination.

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Rastor, I do unsrstand the importance of schooling, seeing as I am planning on keeping studying until I get a doctorate and become a professor in some small, selective college... :p
    I just hate school right now because I have to take all the required classes, which is a lot... there are 17 subjects I have to take at least one course in, six courses of two compulsory languages and the like....

I am annoyed, though, because I don't have any money and I rthus have no chocolate... I am in dire need of chocolate...

Ara
    (Wishing she had sugar rush)

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No, they're stupid things where you have to find words in a jumble of words and colour them in. The teacher gets no respect (understandably) and her classes are the best part of the day. Bludge!

And I can't see how learning about a god I don't believe in will help me

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Aikanaro, I know how you feel... those word jumbles are a pain in the behind... and being forced yto study religion is even eorse....

I remember being in elementary school... religion was one of ,my favourite subjects... heck, I read the bible through when I was eight, for something's sake... Then, somewhere around the sixth grade or so... bam, lost my religion.

I am annoyed at the IB snobs standing a few feet over vbeing all IB-ey about the annual IB ball... How could I have ever even wanted to be in IB?

Ara
    (Hungry, tired and in dire need of chocolate)

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

:p Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

This week, I is mostly annoyed by...irregular TV schedules.

I planned my whole evening around watching Empire Strikes Back at 7pm. A New Hope had been on the previous week , so I logically assumed that when they advertised it later in the week, ESB would be on the same time. No such luck - so I worked my @$$ off up til seven, settled in to watch it and IT WASN'T ON! :mad: :mad:

Other than that, I am very annoyed with myself for getting so attached to someone while I'm still so young. :(

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Well

Today a wee while ago I started doing an Irish accent for a joke - now I can't stop doing it

Also I've just come off MM to do my HOMEWORK!

Woe is me! :wail:

12. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmm what annoyed me today... /me thinks hard. Ah!

In Media studies we have to have a seating plan. I was naturally sat next to a stuck up cow. She did what all other slags like her do when i have to sit next to them. They move right up to the end of the desk with their head turned away. Like they're above me just because they're attractive (in a physical sense, they're attidude really does make them ugly).

13. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

While I hated high school as well, I never had a schedule like that, wow. Anyway Arab, at least you understand the value of a good education, which places you leagues above the rest of high school students.

Word searches? Hmm, I had to make a couple of those things in grade school and do a few in Spanish class my junior year.

In America, only parochial schools can give any classes in religion, so I have no experience with having one of those. My advice on that: Just grit your teeth and bear with it.

14. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Rastor, unfortunatly in Britain we have to have R.E. I've chosen to go for just half a GCSE so i don't have to stay afterschool. It's really a great subject though. It's not really about religion anymore (you do that in your earlier years) it's more the meaning of life and spirtual subjects.

[ September 19, 2002, 18:16: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

15. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] I've spent two nights sleepless thinking about a fitting "answer" to my hand's injury and I've come up with some nice Inquisition blueprints for the "Highwayman's Cage". I'm sure the ******* will love to be in it!

I'm beginning the manufacture already! And if it doesn't work, I still have an easier task with the "Bishop's Comet" blueprints I found also.

However, I already have the "Spanish Tickles" and the "Heretic's Foot" in my hands to start with and I just can't wait to "show their true potential"!

So many options, so little time!

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Shadowhunter, could you PM me where you found the blueprints? They sound cool!

Anyways, I am annoyed because my hand hurts when I type.... I shouldn't have applied it to the wall so libberally...

Ara
    (Anyone seen a sceleton around here?)

17. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm annoyed because I can't find my Harry Potter book. I think my brother has 'borrowed' it but I love him to much to yell at him tonight :love:

18. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

THE WORLD HAS ENDED!
    First people are exelent at math and then people actually dont feel like choking their younger brothers until their eyes pop out!
    How can you love your younger brother?
    It's sick!

19. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Padeen, she loves him as a sister, not as a woman!! :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.