1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Birth Dates

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Ex-Paladine, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I graced the earth with my presence on Sept. 21, 1984...which would mean that I have been spreading my grace upon the earth for 18 years! :rolleyes:

16??? Decrepid??? I wonder what you'll be saying when you're as old as BTA?!?!? :eek: :rolling:

2. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

[​IMG] Hmm...I think we are beginning to develop the ability to read each others' minds. My best friend's birthday is today, and my other two friends' birthdays were yesterday!! How odd that you posted the message today...

3. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm turning 31 on the 19th of this month, kiddies. :D And I don't feel old. It's all in the mind. ;)

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Even though it's OT, I would like to give my opinion that Paladine in this case domes frome the Dragonlance god Paladine, the god of good dragons, good in overall and all that.

My birth date is 10th of December, and I was bornin 1985, so I will be legal (as in 18) this year. As If I would have let not beign such hamper me... Curiously, my birthday is the day the Nobel Prize gala event is held so if I ever win one I get it sas a prezzie! :p

(sneaking still)

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oooo...Arabwel, your just the right age for a guy like me...you aren't tied down by anyone now are you? :love: :love: :love:

Oh wait...I forgot that I am. Damn, I hope my g/f doesn't see this, or I'm a dead man. :rolling:

6. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I'm 20... born on dec. 26.. my mother's birthday is dec. 25.. and here in sweden we handle ALL the christmas stuff (eating, presents, tree) on the 24th.. so we usually spend the 27th lying around in bed, trying to digest.

7. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I was born Nov. 26th, 1975, which makes me 27. Sometimes I feel like I'm 80 but generally act like I'm 4.

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I could have sworn that I posted in a topic almost exactly like this, ten pages ago, but ah well. I arrived on the planet on September 15, 1981, which makes me the rip old age of......21.

9. Istari of Thay Banned

I'm kinda surprised that there are so many young ones here... :confused:

But I'm sure some of you still consider ME a "young one"...

Anyway; I'm 17, turning 18 in October...
    The second of October that is...

10. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yes, you are a young one.
    I will be 37 on March 31.

11. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I too am a decreipt old man, born on the lovely day 4th of October 1980. I seriously feel very old all too often, and extremely young other times. As has been said, it is all in your mind. Well perhaps not all but alot. ;)

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Faragon graced this plane of existance with His presence at the 26th of March 1982. (local calendar) Dark clouds gathered, and bolts of lighting heralded His coming. Both Good and Evil were stirred, for a new force had arrived. One equal, and yet superior. One of many, and yet alone. One tainted by evil, and yet pure of heart. And soon...

I will be 21. :grin:

13. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

12th of July 1984, something which makes me 18. I'm old enough to buy beer, buy rifles and shotguns and drive cars. But you have to be 20 to buy liquor in Norway :p .

14. Ex-Paladine Banned

Eze really I'm twelve too. 12 April

15. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I too am a relic of the elder days...I'm..gulp..33!

16. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Im 16, 17 in june. Why oh why can't I be 18?

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    don't comlain! I'm not even 16 yet

18. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

November 8, 1974. As Jethro Tull say "I'm too old to rock'n'roll, but I'm too young to die".

19. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

My birthday is 1st of Feb in 1987, so I'm sixteen, although I'm not sure what my mental age is... :roll:

20. Ex-Paladine Banned

Cool ages between 14 to 18.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.