1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Birth of my son

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vermillion, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

That must be really exciting and life changing! Congrats!

2. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Have fun... Enjoy the littly guy whil you can for befor you know it he will be trying to run your life.

Congradulations

3. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Well Michelle's still in Edinburgh Royal Infirmary until Jack can come through to Stirling Royal Infirmary which may take a while, so when i'm back here to work and go to college i'll be nipping on to see what you're all up to. When Jack and Michelle are back here though, hopefully in a new flat too (everything seems to happen at once;)) then i think i'll be busy showing Jack how to post here;), can't start too early now, so no doing bad things if you see me.
    Most of all though, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES:)
    And yes, he's still cute and getting stronger :angel:

4. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Congratulations!!
    You should have considered naming him Elendil, though... :D :D

5. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] A potential addict for the Sorcerer's Place of the future?

6. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

congrats man i have a two year old brother and a brother on his way november 16.

three days before my birthday.....hope he is 3 days late the we can share a b'day.

Btw:i'll let you know when i figure out why thats a good thing........

7. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

[​IMG] November 16th? cool, thats when Jack was meant to be born:). And yes, he'll be here posting replies very soon, and as addicted as me;).

8. Shralp Gems: 18/31

Veteran

May his alignment be good and his proficiencies numerous.

9. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Damn it! Why did'nt i see this topic before so i could have congrated you earlier Oh well
    Congratulations!!!

10. Turambar Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Congratulations!!!

But you better not be around to read this in the next few months:nono:;):nono:

11. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

What's wrong with an evil alignment?
    :evil: :evil:
    May he gain many levels quickly and get as many hitpoints from each roll of his hitdie.

May his hitdie by 1d12.
    Ok. Now that sounded stupid. Nevermind then.
    :hmm:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.