1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bored? Depressed? Just plain stupid? Let's hear it!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

And I thought things were rough in the Science world I life in. Remind me never to be a webmaster. Look at yourselves. Aren't we just happy, to be alive and all? Ok Retoric question.

Alex TeamBG's security measures were bypassed here and they let us know. short version. end of story. TeamBG is entitled to do whatever they pleed important and called for on their site. And entitled to be members of SP as any other ppl, discussing their free will in decent manners, and our members should do so, likewise. If I can't tell this to Alex, without beeing *shhhh* upon or flamed upon, something is really sick in the webworld, and needs to be treated sooner than later. :hmm: :sosad:

And Turambar your post was probably deleted. As it had been told by the mods.

Anyway this is the Doh, Nothing has been posted thread. Don't ever make consensus in it again! :spin: :roll: :) :wave:

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited October 09, 2001).]

2. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Speaking of "Doh!", why is there no doh! smiley?

I noticed something while wandering through the website, Tal. All your ADnD gaming resources relate to CRPG's, with the FR information being the closest I've found to PnP resources. Slap me around a bit with a large trout if I just overlooked it or something. Maybe when you have time, say around one hundred years from now, you could consider devoting some of your website to the less technologically advanced methods of ADnD... :rolling:

3. dmartin797 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I work for the US Army and live in Saudi Arabia. As an American living in the Middle East I feel like a target. Also, I can't get into any multi-player games because of our firewall--that's a bummer!

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

That's bad..... Good luck in this difficult times....

Extremist, I first wanna try the game out by playing the demo, if I like it, I will buy it, just as I bought BG, BG2, D2, etc. I'm not someone who rips every cd..... 95 percent of my music cd's are also legal.

5. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

ken, wasnt directed at you...
    great prog btw, but its your work, so your rules...

looks like i'm the cause of this mess...

6. It's 8:10am EST here and man, I wish school was never invented!!!!!! :flaming: :mad: :grr: Stupid school. I go in 5 minutes and I'm on here instead!!!!!

7. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

SP clearly helps you get through the schoolday :)

8. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

yeAh, where was sp when i needed it?
    8 hours of school today, got bored to death, barely lived...

9. OF COURSE SP CAN CURE ME!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOO ADDICTING!!!! It also pisses Dudette soooooo much that it's funny!!!!

10. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] who is dudette?:D

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

A friend of her, who came here also, some time ago, before there was Kevlar and this was a happy place. After 500 posts Dudette lost her addiction and now she thinks we are stupid.

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I was wondering where Duddette went. I thought I had said something to offend her :spin: :grin:

So, the 500 mark was the magic number that lead to a cure. Maybe she can make an antiboitic and sell it so that the rest of us can find out way out of the darkness of addiction and into the light!

SAVE US DUDETTE ... YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!

13. She's says LOL!!!! (She's over right now)

She also says that she still likes Extremist ;\

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Gotta ask ... did she really say, "LOL"???

If so, then maybe her cure for the addiction won't work. I was hoping that the cure would stop me from saying chat room acronyms out loud .....

15. No she did not say "LOL" she laughed out loud.

16. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] You wanted to hear it so I'm telling you Taluntain. Yes you big all maighty Taluntain. I want my own avatar...I'm so depressed. All these sute me not. I'll be maried before i get to a hundred. None of these are my persanolity and even though i know you most likely spent hours in frount of the screan makeing this work, I'm unhappy that I cant get my own avatar......

17. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Oh woe is you, life sucks, ain't it bad??? Bohoo!
    If only you had read the FAQ...
    It plainly says all you have to do...
    is buy a book or game or two...
    and if you are poor don't be blue...
    because you can also send in something coo'...

*gets back to working on sending something "coo'" to Tal.*

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Shadow_Goddes, I know how you feel. I'm doing the same thing all the time...

Ara
    (Idiot. Idiot. Idiot...)

19. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] dragonryder, read the faq, begging for custom avatars on the boards will be ignored...

20. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] We are being watched. Furtive hamster eyes watch our every post... it is no more just "scurrying across the boards", Boo is watching... :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.