1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Comprehensive BG2 Mod List ~Updated 6 June 2004~

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by icelus, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

2. icelus Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

That link, and all the ones from that site, are now fixed.

3. Thyorna Gems: 6/31

Thanx heaps for that GI!!

4. Twinblades2 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

The Subrace Mod has the Morituri kit and the runic bladesinger's site has been updated for you to download

5. Thyorna Gems: 6/31

What's wrong with the druidic sorceror download site. Can someone just send it to me and save me another half hour of trouble and anguish. Please?

6. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Is Forgottenwars still around? For several days, whenever I click on any of the FW links, all I get is "The page cannot be displayed".

Or am I the only one having trouble here?

7. icelus Gems: 6/31

Are you kidding? I practically live there! :)

What links specifically? Most Forgotten Wars mods can be found by accessing the main page, http://www.forgottenwars.net , and I can confirm that it is live at this moment.

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think it was just me; we were having some file server difficulties that are now corrected, and I can access it now.

9. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

You were not alone. A few weeks ago, I had the same problem. Fortunately it worked fine on the other day. On the contrary, I don't think they are related to each other: the problem was most likely caused by our ISPs' DNS servers.

10. Splunge

Media:
    Does anyone know if the Rogue Rebalancing mod works with just SoA installed, or is ToB required? (There seems to be a lot of ToB content in the mod.)

Edit: Never mind; on the mod's homepage, all I needed to do was scroll down the page for an answer. :rolleyes:

[ February 25, 2004, 23:52: Message edited by: Splunge ]

11. icelus Gems: 6/31

Quite a few updates made it to the list this time. Included in the update are:

-Vedran's BG1Tutu add-on mod, Lost Items
    -Iron Modder 2004 Entries
    -The One-Day NPCs™ (Ghareth and Hessa)
    -Corrected the link to the Silverstar NPC mod
    -JPS' Portrait Collection
    -CamDawg's Tweak Pack
    -Corthala Romantique (Valygar Romance mod)
    -Baronius' The Improved Volcano! Pack for ToB
    -TDDSinTDD now includes an English translation
    -Mawgul NPC (Spanish mod)
    -Nanstein (Spanish mod)
    -Rastor's Improved Asylum mod
    -TwinBlades' Shuri Ninja Kit
    -Leutian's Mini Mod (Quest mod)
    -Leutian's Mike and Azrael NPC mods

12. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] OK, i would just like to start by saying a huge THANKS!!!! because i really love your extremely extensive mod list, and with all these mods it makes the game like even better than before (which is something hard to top) and it gives me much more fun, but ur the one to thank for u sorta "gave" me these mods. understand? anyway thanks again, ill be off trying to complete the new and improved BG2+TOB with many many extras :D but these mods make me play BG2 a wee bit much :coffee:

13. icelus Gems: 6/31

Only a small update this time. New additions include:

-Updated link for Idobek's Tweak Pack
    -Updated link for the Morituri kit
    -King Dutka's Disarm Trap Spell
    -Neh'taniel NPC mod
    -One-Day NPCs™ Alassa and Anishai

14. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31

I'm about to install the Solaufein, Valen, and Ascension mods. Any particular order they should be installed?

Only reason i ask was because last time i installed more than one mod, it screwed my game up.

15. icelus Gems: 6/31

Those are all WeiDU mods, the install order shouldn't matter much (though I would suggest Ascension before the other two). Most WeiDU-based mods append existing files, which lends them their greater compatibility. Some of the larger mods, however, simply overwrite files altogether, which is the biggest cause of "broken games."

16. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31

Ok, thanks Icelus

17. Alak Xarann Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

At the risk of sounding like a total idiot, is the ZOTFIX 1.4 TOB thingy ready to be downloaded? If so.. Where could I find it?

18. icelus Gems: 6/31

The ZotFix has been around for a *very* long time, and the link to its download is... um... in this thread's very first post. You know--the one with all the links. :)

19. Alak Xarann Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

How did I just know I was going to look like an idiot... Well, thank you.

8P

[EDIT] The Magnificent Magic Store MOD isn't at the link: It says that theres nothing there...[/EDIT]

20. icelus Gems: 6/31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.