1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Describe the person you hate the most...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Xaelifer, Apr 13, 2002.

1. sorvo Guest

This brings up a classic quote" I'm not racist, I hate everybody" :lol:

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bigots of any kind and bullies are those I hate. Airheads are also detested incredibly by my personal existence.

Ara
    (Existis to die)

3. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Sir Dargorn - I agree with most of your points (except the immigrant one, and the animal one - don't talk such bollocks, I don;t believe you, and neither, I suspect does anyone else here). They all apply to one person.

Here is Christopher Hitchens' (journalist of the left) description of Dubya...

'Eyes so close together he could use a monocle, abnormally unintelligent, could barely read at all, "rescued from the booze by Jesus"

Edit: (wait! I have also just read the "women who thinks size matters" - this seems a very insecure thing to hate... me wonders)

[This message has been edited by Christopher_Lee (edited April 15, 2002).]

4. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Chris Lee you have to understand that imho animals have a greater right to live on this earth than any of us. We destroy and exhaust our resourses and we are never content with what we have. Animals live in harmony with the enviroment and have everything they would ever need without destroying a thing.
    They are in fact superior to us in most ways. We are just to ignorant to accept that. And on second thoughts......i would ALWAYS choose the animal before the human.

And yes i am quite happy to admit that my penis is rather similar to a shrivelled gerkin. even on a hot day in a whore house. :D

[This message has been edited by Sir Dargorn (edited April 15, 2002).]

5. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] Still doesn't explain why you dislike "women who think size matters". Err... at least I hope it doesn't ...err...

6. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I had to kill an entire herd of sheep because they weren't living in harmony with nature. They kept biting the grass too low to the ground so it died. After a while: no more grass. Stupid sheep.

7. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

8. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I dont "hate" people. I just "dislike" people.

People who wear A&F.
    Copy me.
    People who wear A&F.
    Ignore me.
    People who wear A&F.
    Make my life hell.
    People who wear A&F.
    Think guns are better then swords.
    People who wear A&F.
    Jocks.
    People who wear A&F.
    Popular people.
    People who wear A&F.

9. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

And what in gods name is a&f?

10. C'Jakob Guest

Abercrombie & Fitch.

A brand of clothing worn by elite high school cliques who enjoy ostracizing those who do not fit in.

11. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Would I be right in guessing that's only in the US? (Never heard of it in Canada).

12. Corr Raven Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I really, f****g hate Marylin Manson.
    I would so enjoy squishing his idiotic little head!

13. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31

Sir Dargorn...

I still don;t believe you...

Unfortunatley I'm not sure where you're from, but in the UK there is a TV program called the Mark Thomas Product, a kind of standup political activist who takes on a topic which he thinks is "unfair", or demonstrates corruption.

The other week he was arguing about a promise made by our current government about a law called "corporate killing", whereby a corporate head could be fined or imprisoned if he knew (could be proved to have known) anything about the circumstances which lead to an employee being killed.

Apparently, only four or five cases of "corporate manslaughter" (the previous incarnation of the law) have ever been bought - LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF BESTIALITY CHARGES IN THE SAME TIME PERIOD.

Thus there is someone in the upper echelons of UK government who, like you, belives that a goat should have a better chance at justice than humans... :) :) :)

[This message has been edited by Christopher_Lee (edited April 16, 2002).]

14. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

The unkind.

Interestingly, there's a human resources exercise much like this that helps you assess how hard a potential employee will be to get along with. You ask him/her to describe the "Least Favoured Coworker" he/she has ever had. If the response is vehement, talking about how awful this other person is and providing lots of detail, they are difficult to get along with and may not be good team members. On the other end of the spectrum, if they seem surprised by the question and have to really think about it, and even then don't have much negative to say, they will hardly ever take anything personally and therefore be easier to get along with. In theory, anyway. So now I'm applying this to analyse people based on their responses to this thread... ;)

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My response on the immmigrant thing:

I believe he meant those people who, when moving to another country, expect that the social services (or whatever) will provide for them instead of having to actually work for a living. That is parasiteism, and I find it annoying and, well, dislikeable.

({edit}: A grammar mistake! The shame!):p

Ara
    (Peace and Love, and random acts of brutal violence)

[This message has been edited by Arabwel (edited April 16, 2002).]

16. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31

uh oh Sprite! me thinks I'm going to get a low score!

It just seems to me that hating immigrants (for any reason), and (even worse) Horborg hating sharing of knowledge seem to be both insular and destructive (and idealists!) [or was he joking, it didn;t sound like he was, but i presume he must have been ;)].

there are better things to direct ones hatred towards, racism and ignorance being only two of them...

17. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I hate hics! I hate people who have lousy lives and think they are important. I hate those people who have such a good attitude about their world that they can't see what kind of people they are. I hate people that suck up to get what they want.

18. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31

Yay, now I'm being judged unfavorably by my vehement outburst about people coming into my territory and shi***ng it up. By someone who despises, loathes, and cringes at the sight of unkind people. On a message board about cRPG's, no less. :heh: What next?

19. ArchAngel Guest

me. Why can't I ever behave?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.