1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Description of Yourself

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vicsun, Jun 9, 2001.

1. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Hey, I notice that a few people are posting links to pictures of themselves. Well, to keep to the Sorcerer's theme I'll post a link to pictures of me for BG2. There's a Sorcerer Slappy, a Barbarian Slappy and an Obiwan Slappy. The Barbarian captures me best.
    http://www.purchase0.freeserve.co.uk/

PS sorry about the roughness of the site, it was something I knocked up very quickly to post some pictures for some Threads on the BG2 forum.

PPS I am the only sad git here that uses modified pics of himself tfor ingame characters? If not, take a look at these sites as well, they let you put your face onto skins for games like Quake3:
    http://www.cyberextruder.com/index.asp
    http://www.digimask.com/

PPS Any other 'slappies' might find this link interesting:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/health/newsid_1382000/1382772.stm

[This message has been edited by Slappy (edited June 11, 2001).]

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Slappy - those pics are great. Gotta wonder, what is that beard made from? Looks like leaves or scale-mail!

Personally, I've been holding off on posting my own description since I'm lacking anything witty! (Hate to have to be honest on this one! :D)

Seriously, here we go with the boring facts:

Height: 6'2" (1.859 Meters)
    Weight: 228 lbs. (103 kg, or 0.114 tons)
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Eyes: Blue

People have told me that I look a lot like Ben Affleck, but I carry more muscle.

My profession: Dual-Class Cleric / Mercenary (see other threads for details)

My life: Full time husband & Dad. Full time sales job. Part time diaper washer (yeah, we're doing clothe diapers!), home repair expert,
    workout-enthusiast, and fantasy role-player.

To capture my personality, take 1/2 Martin Luther (anti-religion, pro-Christ, radical by circumstance not choice) ; 1/3 Clark Kent (minus Superman, just a nice, bumbling boy-scout) - add lemon, ice & shake well before serving.

(no links or pics, but my wife is working up some digital pics of my & the baby. I'll e-mail those around later if anyone cares)

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Slappy my portrait is also some kind of modified 'caus i'm in disguise there. I usually do not wear dress and tie, i'm more the T-shirt and jeans type, but the only picture i had at hand to cut off was from the university-degree celebration of my wife.
    (Normaly i am the guy behind the camera - if you look at the picture you know why :D )

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited June 11, 2001).]

4. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

You have 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6 personality Mathetais? Is is somekind of mental derangement? :p :D

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

You caught me!

Guilty as charged - and actively looking for another 1/6 of a personality. Anyone seen something cheap on e-bay for me? (maybe something suave and debonair?)

[In the words of one of my favorite punk songs, "All I wanted was a Pepsi and my mom said, "You're on drugs." "I'm not on drugs, I just want a Pepsi!" I'm not crazy. You're the one whose crazy."]

6. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

sex: Male

hates: governments

hobbies: replying to the inquisition

actually screw it.. http://mysite.directlink.net/cnc/bhuntr
    says a lot

[This message has been edited by Vandalore (edited June 11, 2001).]

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I'm suprised by the fact that many visitors are much older then I am... I supected much youth here and less people from 20 or older but no way. Well I think it good that the group is so large, difference in age is always good.

8. age: Take a wild guess (DragonSlayer21)

sex: Male

likes: Chilling at my cabin at nesodden with my friends, basketball, partying...

hates: People that just can't shut up and listen to other peoples oppiniones every once in a while.

hobbies: Computer games I guess

More:

hair: blond
    eyes: blue
    race: BadAss Vikings
    class: F
    alignment: In life Chaotic Good (good on the bottom), In games Lawful Good
    idols: FatFreddy..
    music: hard house, hard trance and Club
    movies: anything that has a certain quality and not too mushy
    books: Fantasy and war
    life motto: Deal with whatever happens and don't regret a thing

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Wild guess: 21

[Was this post really necessary? :p - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited June 11, 2001).]

EDITED HERE: Yes I had to show my wits BTA :) Rebuilding my selfconfidence after my poor performance at University.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited June 11, 2001).]

10. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sex: male

Dimensions: 6'3" around 190 lbs.

Current Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Appearance:My Family
    I'm the tall skinny one, the shorter one is my wife, the furry one is my dog.

Profession: Engineer

Hobbies: Sports, canoing, travel - fairly basic

Dislikes: People who think they know it all, slow computers (mine)

The images above are my first attempt at publishing anything on the web, so you'll have to excuse the crudity. :)

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Moeken - Are you the one lying next to the oars?!?!? LOL! :D ;) JUST KIDDING!

I'll have to figure out how to post stuff on the web so you can return fire!

~Bel

P.S. - I've noticed that we've chased off most of the lasses on the boards...Where the heck are they?

12. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Ummm Sir Belisarius, for a canoe those would be paddles! :p

I just picked up a new scanner yesterday and I started reading 'HTML for Idiots', hence the photos. My wife would probably kill me if she new I was posting pictures of us on the web. :D

13. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    Well...That shows how much I go canoing! Did I just spell that wrong?!?!? I generally use oars for the water sports I play...You know, ramming other vessels, piracy, etc... :D

14. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

OK oK now.. do i not clasify as a Gal???

15. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Kit - Bel said 'most of'!
    Your shining light of an example is, of course, properly appreciated by us all but sadly an exception. ;)

16. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Come on Kit! I put you on a pedestal far far above any mere "gal!" ;) :D

17. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

Very Very nice recovery if i may say so Sir Bel :D

You obviously are a married man and have experienced the close calls that come with the territory...lol

18. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] No need to insult me Kit! :D I'm not married!! I haven't even been down the aisle!

So...If you know any other red haired, former dancers that AREN'T married - Let me know! ;)

19. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

i am most surprised that you are not married. That was a very nice save on your part.

And no i am sorry,, i think i am a one of a kind :D

20. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

sex: male (don't even joke ;)

height: 6' 2"

likes: his wife above all else, computers and everything having to do with them, any and all good or even halfway decent books (harry potter sucks ass), rpgs and d&d, my pets, most people on this board, sci-fi, comics, anime and manga, rock and alternative music (especially soul asylum, the jesus lizard, and nirvana), monty python, and all kevin smith's stuff (my love for u is like a fuck berserker :D)

hates: (this will be long) george bush and the whole bush family, al gore and the whole gore family, most politicians, people in a general sense (the ones ive met in person except for a select few), all boy bands and teenage stars namely britney spears and christina aguilera, all my neighbors, my in laws, traveling salesmen (all that ive met at least), and finally every single mother fucker stupid enough to buy anything form traveling salesmen

hobbies: most things listed in likes

hair: dark raven black, it is slicked up, i mean way up like a messed up triangle although its not very tall, i also have a goatee (go ahead and laugh)

eyes: very dark green

weight: 200

alignment: chaotic something, im not entirely sure which, probably evil

idols: none what so ever

believes in: truth and truth alone

life motto: live your life like you want to and dont let society or some kind of standard change who you are

movies: any good ones especially kevin smith and monty python ones

mental state: paranoid beyond belief of everything, im actually beginning to belieave that the entire world except for the people on this board are conspiring against me, to do what i dont know, but it is something evil, of that i am sure ;) just kidding im perfectly *twitch* stable *pounds table repeatedly* ;)
    strange feature: i have a small tattoo of a barbed whip in between my two shoulder blades

music: see likes

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.