1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ever Stuck?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Sarevokā€¢, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Sniffles Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Where Mazzy meets up with Gorf? the Squisher, the initial convo ends and he turns to wap a peasant. The peasant simply appears there to be wapped, but things didn't progress and I could start the dialog again. The previous peasant just stood there and a new one materialized for wapping. Needless to say, there was a huge group of semi-wapped peasants before I decided that sub plot wouldn't fly.

2. Nuguy A Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Hi! This is my first time here, (hope I don't mess up) and after looking through several threads, I decided this is the best place to post my question. I have played the Bridge District Skinner murders. After chasing out the bad guys, I followed the clue from the note left in the Tanner's house to Umar Hills. There, I was able to convince a fourth dealer that I was the Tanner, and that I wanted to make human skin armor. He told my character to find the blood of a Silver Dragon and get back to him.

My question is this, just where do you find the blasted blood? I have looked in several places, and nothing! Do you have to start yet another quest to find the location? Is there someone else I need to talk to? (For the sake of reference, this happened after I completed the Umar Hills quests.) Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

3. Zenastin Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Nuguy: Just wait. Your chance to obtain said blood will not occur until Chapter 5. I shalll say no more for spoilers.

My own experience was also involved a certain deep area: I was a noob who had created an full party, involving two paladins, two fighters, a cleric and a thief/mage. The monsters in said area, especially the Illithid, had no trouble making short work of my shabbily-equipped misconceived party over and over again. However, every subsequent time I've gone there, the poor fools run in horror...due to the mighty booming voice of Minsc!

4. Nuguy A Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Thanks Zenastin, I really appreciate this. I hope to get to Chapter 5 sooner or later.

5. Jeb Gems: 1/31

when i first played, my game had a serious bug, whenever imoen came over to open my cell dor in Irenicus's dungeon, it wouldnt open!. She kept talking and stuff, and she joined my party. So i spent 30min casting spells and attacking the door. so i downloaded a patch and it was all fine and dandy.

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

In Nalia's keep. My first quest in chapter 2.

I get to the Golem room. And I want all those goodies. But those Golems are kicking my butt.
    I still didnt know how to use Sanctuary.

So I buff everyone up and go against the Iron Golem. Minsc and Jaheira were already dead before I realised that the other golems wern't joining in on the action. Thats when I realised how to take them out one-by-one.

7. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Riki - Slime mod. I had to reinstall

8. God_of_Belac Gems: 1/31

Ooh, Sanctuary. Good idea. I Hasted and Invisibled Yoshimo and had him run for it.

I got stuck in BG1 the first time through when I forgot to loot Mulahey's stuff, thus failing to meet up with Tranzig in Beregost.

In BG2, there was the time in Spellhold where I forgot there was another way to areas 6 and 7 so I spent a few hours killing Minsc in the crushing walls trap.

9. Truper Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I got stuck on the Empathic Manifestation on the Unseeing Eye quest. Caused me to go looking for a waklthru. When I read it, I had one of those forehead-slapping moments. Doh!

10. Jance Gems: 1/31

i am stuck at the assylem irranicus captured me and bodhi gave me a chance to escape and this man told me to release these mages to attack irranicus i dont know where they are held.
    I keep turning into the slayer and loose health and i think im surpose to get my sole back plz help me if you can im lost i dont know if i am surpose open the chambers on the level irranicus put me in a tube and killed these people where i went into dream land

plz help i appreciate it if you do thanks

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Come to #sorcerers and we'll help you out... :rolling:

12. The Lone Badger Gems: 1/31

13. Tiberius Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

first time I got stuck was in Firkraags Dungeon, missed an entire hallway and was missing 2 pieces of the mask to see the fire elemental. he kicked my butt 6 ways to Sunday until I finally noticed I had missed 2 rooms.

14. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Jance
    Walk around the edge of that room till you get to a door leading upstairs. The mages are in that room.

15. Kyiro Gems: 1/31

Let's see, BG1 (and I am embarressed to say this) I missed the Mines in cloakwood, couldn't find them, as in I hadn't realised that walking off the *other* edge of the map brought you to the next part of the wood, I thought that there was some kind of bug with the mines not appearing on the main map... sigh. ;)

Well, BG2, I got stuck in Illithid Central, The Underdark, couldn't kill them. I guess I just had a really badly equipped and low-level party, seeing as I had skipped most of the subquests at that point, (had the *busy* bug and couldn't seem to get any, so I thought there weren't any... hehe)...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.