1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favorite Foes

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Dhirngulin, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I would have to agree with Master of Nuhn: Liches and Undead (Kangaxx, man!!!)

[ November 20, 2002, 19:32: Message edited by: Tarol'azh ]

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Hmmm -- My fav is Firkaag. It is still pretty early in the game, and if you are not using cheats (like i usually do) it is a pretty tough fight for the lower-level characters. More of a "feel-good" early victory. After that, you start getting pretty powerful stuff, and the battles get "easier."

3. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

[​IMG] *examines previous post*
    I guess liches and undead would be in the same category :bang:

4. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Gotta be the beholders. With the sheild of balduran and a beefy fighter, you are untouchable. With the addition of massive amounts of XP.
    ;)
    Cheers.

5. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Drizzt. I loved ripping his heart out with my assassination HLA and doing full x5 damage backstabs to his face.

Mwahahahahahahahahaha.... :evil:

6. GabrielNYC Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Vampire and undead hunting in general. I love hacking those freaks up with the Holy Avenger.

Hell, in levels that have undead creatures, I CLUA in some more zombies or skeletons.

Nothing like that satisfying clatter when a skeleton collapses...

Gabriel

7. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Definitely Firkragg. Beating so powerful a foe in Chapter 2 (I always kill him in chapter 2) is just so satisfying. More so because he is so dastardly and devious; the conversation with him always gets me riled up.

"Why you little...!!!" (Well, OK, maybe not so little...)

Actually, now that I think about it, killing off Yoshimo was very gratifying too, especially the first time. I loved having him as an NPC and seeing him turn on me like that just made my blood boil. Yeah, killing Yoshi is my favourite battle with Firkragg coming a close second.

[ November 23, 2002, 07:42: Message edited by: JohnnyRTFM ]

8. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Those one on one mage duels in the Underdark are great whenever you improve their AI a bit.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.