1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fears

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by 8people, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Wow, someone else with a snail phobia! I thought I was the only one! Snails, slugs, worms, and anything squishy and slimy, for that matter. Squidgy things that wear their skeleton on the outside, or not at all. <shudder>

Slimy-type foods too, eggs, mushrooms, oysters, anything snot-like. Uhm, better put snot on that list too, and a few weeks ago, Arte reminded me how afraid I am of those little food boogies left in the drain after washing dishes.

2. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Lets see,

being buried alive
    drowning
    most creepy crawly things in general
    dieing a slow death
    and a dream I have where I am trying to wake up---and I can feel myself physically straining, but I just can't seem to do it.

:)

3. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] ok, there's actually alot of things that I am "afraid" of. Some things really scares me, but other are just things I dislike.

o Clowns - Saw Stephen King's "Det" when I was 6 now I thibk clowns are very scary
    o Madmen - You know the ones in movies that collect their victims ears and makes necklaces of them
    o Death - Getting trapped under the ice in a pond, being buried alive, the chinese "Death in a Thousand Cuts" aso
    o My nightmares - I am especially afraid on a nightmare that I have dreamt several times that is really scary. You can read about it in another topic, can't just remember which right now.
    o Insects and snakes - All kinds of horrible, small thingys runnin around on the floor... Snakes have horrible eyes.
    o Closets - I don't really like closed closets of any kind. Or if they are just a bit opened so you can see the dark shadows hiding inside...
    o Scary eyes - Well, they are just - scary
    o Walks - Going home from my best friends house in the middle of the night, all dark. When I see my house I try to open the front door - locked. Next door - locked. Next door - locked. Then I have to go through our cellar...
    o Speaches - I have a problems with talking bout schoolwork and stuff infront of a larger group.
    o Bathrooms, churches, kitchens, libraries aso - I have no idea why I dislike these places. Maybe because I played Undying.
    o Jesus - I get scared everytime I see a picture or statue of him. No idea why.
    o My own imaginations :mommy: :alien:

These are all the things I can come up with right now. I am sure, if you give my a couple of hours I'll give you a hundred more "scary" things. ;) :p

4. sorvo Guest

Basically, knowing I'm going to die and wondering when and how? :sosad: Other than that nothing! :lol:

5. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Bees and wasps....
    Death
    A colosal ancient red dragon
    CIA, they are after me.

6. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    spiders
    women (no, really... I have problems functioning normally when around pretty girls. *sigh*)

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Forashi, I, too, love spiders :)

I'm afraids of all stinging insects such as bees and wasps. I also have a fear of wells, seeing as I was scared half to death as a child by my mother & aunts who told horror stories about the several wells near ´my home.

Ara
    (Feeling a bit tired...)

8. Sirdan Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Well, AMaster it seems that I have the same problem :rolleyes:

9. Eze&Sharkie Guest

[​IMG] Also I am afraid of being buried alive and sometimes darkness.

10. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

I hate all flying stinging insects. Ugh.

I'm also scared of falling. *Sigh* can't go on rollercoasters and the like.

11. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I fear Extremist.

Even though he's cute and cuddly in real life.

12. Silverblade Guest

I'm really afraid of spiders, I would kill them all if I could. I even kill the little spiders, because little spiders will become big spiders eventually.

I'm also afraid of heigth's I get all dizzy and think I'll fall.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.