1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How many of you know others at SP in real life?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Farthy, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I thought you knew me better then that. I really dont want to 'meat' you at the lessons Ana(l)tomy!

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I know Frosty :cool: and TeenyS :xx: in RL

In fact - I got them on here. :hmm:

I apologise :lol:

[ November 11, 2002, 22:28: Message edited by: 8people ]

3. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I know Dudette in real life; in the same class for the last 2 years... Does anyone remember her? ;)

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I know no one from SP. Don't you pity me? :cry:

[ November 11, 2002, 22:48: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

5. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well, from the boards I know Aziraphale, although she rarely posts. She's the person I see most of IRL, that could be because she's my girlfriend. :)

Next summer a couple of us are meeting up in England for a music festival, so far we have four people going, that includes me and Aziraphale. That should be fun :) Pity it's nine months away though :(

6. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well, believe it or not, Rolsuk Fryulee is my (very) little brother. Other than that, I don't have the fortune of knowing anyone else here IRL.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I know buzz142010...oh wait, that was me before I changed my name to Kitrax...oops!

Saddly, I don't know any of the members at SP in real life. The only person I could say I know the most about, would be jcompton...and if I ever met Jason in real life, he'd probly kick the crap out of me for making fun of Kelsey so much!!! :rolling:

8. Blog Gems: 23/31

I don't know anyone here in person either, so those of you who said you're a loner, I'm with you guys. I have yet to drag anyone into SP either, although I may do it just for the sake of this thread!

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I've been attempting to get people into this site but as they don't care jack crap about fantasy and the like I have officially given up!

10. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

The people I have brought to this site include Arkados Blackmire( he has not been posting for a long time, due to the fact that he has just become a recruit in the Singapore Armed Forces. Whee, I'm a Corporal!), Athura, who uses the site more for the game facilities than the forums and Khemmenti, the writer of the Kuroi Itezuru story in Creativity Surge.

All four of us are currently army conscripts...

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Shura, how long have you been in the Singapore National service? I was due to become part of it, but because i terminated my PR before i would have to join. Sorry about that for being off topic.

On topic. If i remember correctly i think i was ment to meet Arkados to play a game of Counterstrike while i was having my holiday in Singapore last year? We never did get round to that. Thanks for reminding me on that. :)

12. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

*Off topic* Dragonjewel, I live a little south of you, In Georgia. *On topic* I know no one here consciously in real life.

13. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] I dont know anyone from here, except that I know who Turandil IS.
    He's 3 years older than me and I have seen him on a photo. My dad was his teacher too.

Don't get so sad!
    When I am a millionaire I will invite erm.. almost all of the sp:ers to some place.
    I thought about Fiji but... Any ideas?
    :D ;) :D

14. Errol Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] I don't know anyone from here 'In Real Life'.Darn.
    Me and Wildfire both went to the same Rock Festival a few months back, but we never got round to seeing eachother.
    Herf, is that what you're on about!? :S

No matter, soon the Gopher shall be known everywhere when he rules the world...or something like that. :rolling:

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] I brought on Mister Rouge, but he's a moron :) , so he never posts.

Z-Layrex lives within a few miles of me, but we've never met.

16. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] My term of slavery lasts for 2.5 years. I've been a conscript since the 26th of April 2001.

Argh...when will my freedom come...?

:(

But I'll get out at least a year before Arkados does...

17. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

I know Dalveen and lawless, but they hardly ever post.

18. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

i now... you now... the guy that... ok dammit... i donnuw anyone... :bang:

See Ya

19. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Hmm, not surprisingly I know 8peeps and TeenS.
    We all go to the same school.
    Frosty

(Pity me >.<)

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Thank God I dont know you sick weirdos :D
    (In RL that is)

Legal Notice:
    If you feel offended by the sick weirdos part, ITS A JOKE!!

Legal Notice 2:
    If you are a American and still feel that this is youre constitutional right to sue yours truly, then donĀ“t forget to sue Tal for making this board

Legal Notice 3:
    If you feel offended by the fact that I see Americans as sue-happy, life with it.

[ November 18, 2002, 22:39: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.