1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Humor

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Azirath, Oct 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You want to know what i think about racial issues. I like that song for the tune but the song lyrics mean nothing and are for want of a better word.............shite!

You see you have to understand that if anyone is being persecuted nowadays it is the white people. You want whites to treat blacks with respect then get rid of the black only fraternities (wrong spelling i know).
    There are nazi ish white supremacey groups but there are hundreds more black supremacey groups.
    You want equality then you should mean equality. Both sides are just as bad as one another, but so as not to look bad the government takes the black peoples side!
    Can you see the irony?

Having said that Equality is impossible.
    Pepole will always hate others because they are slightly different. And it si wrong? No it isn't it is instinct. you may say there is no place fr instinct in modern society but without instinct we are nothing, we would have no desire for success and would therefore not even have survived as a species. But we must understand that if someone is attacked by another they will blame the entire group of the attacker.
    Why?
    cos it is racist?
    It is not racist it is defensive and slightly panicky and illogicall but it is natural.

Personally i don't care who did it first, It takes two sides to have a war, what i find sick is that people like Shralp should have to involved in American Greed and over zealous pride and the middle east's religious fanatisicims and pathetic revenge tactics.

I may have jumbled words again so here is what i am saying:
    Shralp is not racist against the Middle East, He is angry and he is blaming them for it (obviously). But it is not racist just because they happen to be dark skinned!
    And You say he blames the rest of the middle east but that is not true.
    However if it was true what is wrong with it. the taliban blame the whole western world! But because the western world is multiracial it is not racist!
    Armaru lighten up and forget about this so called racism. it idoes not exist.

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Like eveningsdrive I would like to write the definition of racism, just so we all agree.

Racism: Theory that humanraces should be kept apart, or not be evenly treated. The practical sign of racism is racial discrimination.

Racial discrimination: Treating humanraces different due to real or imaginary racial difference.

Go spoil yourselves :)

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] This topic is titled "Humor". Feel free to discuss what it was created for. If I see some more of this unrelated stuff I'll close it.

4. Amaru Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

How can it be instinct to hate another person? Explain that to me. As I said before ALL people are equal and deserve to be treated equally. It makes no difference to me are you black, white, red, yellow, or whatever. Fuck it, you can be purple for all I care, but you are still a person. It`s because of people like you, with an attitude like yours that makes racism one of the largest problems in this so called civillised world. There is nothing natural about it.
    And as for the taleban, I tink we all agree they are a bunch of crazy fanatics who don`t even know where their head is at.
    So please don`t be telling me to lighten up, you should wake up and smell the reality, racism does exist. I`m sorry it does but that`s a fact. And I for one ceartenly won`t forget about it. I do agree there are black racist as well as white, but belive me that white people are usually the ones who think that they are above others...

Oh and another thing.
    Nobleman, thanks for clearing that up. Maybe it will give Sir Dargorn something to think about.
    And Taluntain, who the fuck are you to be telling us what we should discuss. It`s a free world, so if you got nothing smart to say don`t say anything at all...

[This message has been edited by Amaru (edited October 17, 2001).]

5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, since Amaru cannot follow instructions and actually stooped so low as to be insulting toward the owner of the site, I will have to close this thread in Taluntain's absence.

Amaru - It may be a free world, but there are rules that must be followed here on these boards that you have been given the privilege of posting on, and you are expected to follow them as well as any directions you receive from the moderators/administrators. If you cannot do so, then you are invited to leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.