1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I know the perfect woman

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shadowhunter, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomi Grin Undergallows Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I'm not, I'm just foolin' wiv yaz. :bigeyes:

3. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    You're good at messing with people, Sir Yerrill :bigeyes:

4. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Aww...look at poor Eilonwy!
    She's gonna hang herself! Quick! Do something!

*police gets to crime scene*

Police One: Too late.
    Police Two: Yeah. Doughnuts anyone?

:)

5. Keraptisdm Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Mathetais: I knew I couldn't slip that one in without you noticing. :) And my wife was NOT looking over my shoulder at the time! :D

6. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I don't understand. I'd rather *not* be in the spotlight than be in the center of attention. It reminds me of... spoiled rotten little brats who have nothing better to do than whine.

7. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Well, so long as that perfect woman doesn't end up with Damona's arse, we'll be ok.

I mean, the size of that thing! It has its own weather system.

8. xlMacStroudlx Banned

[​IMG] As Z said about Eil, i will now HAVE to say about my Tiamat`, never has there been a more perfect woman, incase she dont know my new Board thingy, its meeeee mark...

She is a Greek Godess!!!

9. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Shralp, is it really all about ass size for you?

You need to look at the deeper qualities in a woman. Things like how nicely her hair is parted, or the size and placement of her ears. That's all that really matters, right? ;)

10. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Shadow Goddess:

You know you beong in the REAL spotlight; there in the center of our hearts. :love:

SHRALP:

SHAME ON YOU! YOU MUST NEVER TREAT A LADY LIKE THAT! :mad: :nono: (Unless of course you're still in love with her and she dumped you breaking your aching heart shredding your pride :p )

Damona:

Don't worry, we all know you're a beautiful woman. ARE, not LOOK LIKE. AUTHENTIC, NOT FAKE. ;)

MacStroud:

Read my second post.

P.S.:

And by the way: we belong together Shadow Goddess, you know that ;) ; we both are born from shades. Light can kill us, but NOTHING will ever tear us apart, we are as one my Dark Maiden. :love:

Sorry Sniper, you must fight for the best if you're really for it (By the way, you won't survive and you know it :D )

11. SC Gems: 23/31

Shadowhunter, you pervert. Get away from me.

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Shadowhuntr, S_Goddess is in the REAL light ... my light! ;)

[Sniper you pervert, get away from her! ;) - BTA]

[ August 21, 2002, 20:07: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

13. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :evil:

SNIPER SHE'S MINE MIIIIIIIIIINNEE :evil:

:borg: :grin:

14. SC Gems: 23/31

I thought I'd never see the day guys would fight over me. Shadowhunter, you come close to me and you'll be sorry you were ever born. And if this argument continues, I want this topic closed.

BTA, you're hilarious!

15. Errol Gems: 23/31

Erm.... Shadowhunter either you are pretty damn desperate, or you have a reason for this? So cut the crap please, and tell us why you are being...so...icky!
    I mean, this is rediculous! Get a life boy! Can't I even check out the boards with my fellow girl-friends without being harrassed by men?

[ August 21, 2002, 22:37: Message edited by: Gopher ]

16. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Gopher:

I'm just kidding :p (Really although I study Egineering, I've always wanted to be a poet (Or a pet? Is there a difference?... :confused: )

Shadow Goddess:

Alas I'm asleep, the mightiest beast in the Goddess has finally fell victim to a succesful "one Sniper shot" *SOB* :sosad: .

The Shadowhunter has finally been put to rest forever in the gloomy Vale of Shadows (reminds me of something, not sure :confused: ) in a deep crypt (though I'm most likely been called creep you know ;) ) to purge his attempt to defile the Goddess... Long live the Dark Assassin, long live the Shadowhunter :cry: .

/The mighty battle beast turns asounder in disgrace to face imprisionment eternally as another victim to a phantom that likes to strike from afar.

Be happy. IAM DEFEATED :cry: :sosad: .

17. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] You can always PM Wildfire and me if it is any comfort :1eye:

Write some poetry in the Creative surge. Just to get your romantic spirit out.

18. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] NOT SO NOBLE Nombleman:

You wouldn't be called a comfort by any human standard.

I think you could be called a pain in the (insert your body part here) . :p

P.S.:

Leave my heart alone... least I'll pave Hell with your ashes :flaming: ... and in much more than one process. :evil:

19. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] You, my friend, are to say the least, an oddity, and at the most, disturbing the peace. It is very rare for a person to enjoy someone practically forcing themselves on said person, very rare. And in cases where it is, both people recieve help.
    You say you want to be a poet( or pet, doesnt matter), well, it requires creativity not force, and a helluva lot more than "pretty" words.

20. Errol Gems: 23/31

*Gopher agrees.
    I mean, this isn't the way to get girls man. :p
    I'm not much of a poet, but I think these are pretty good; CLick my little 'Homepage' button up top to see my site, where I load my diminuitive poems.
    (Oh, and sorry fer having a go at you, I was in a mightily bad mood yesterday, ;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.